Rumour Hird to be sacked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
as Bomber has said an i totally agree with him. James will be sacked soon enough. not just because of his coaching but others dont want him there, an his relationship with Little aint good either

as Bomber has said an i totally agree with him. James will be sacked soon enough. not just because of his coaching but others dont want him there, an his relationship with Little aint good either
If you read Chip's book, Hird has quite clearly leaked text messages that were between him and Little to Chip. Pretty disappointing really as they undermine Little.

If you read Chip's book, Hird has quite clearly leaked text messages that were between him and Little to Chip. Pretty disappointing really as they undermine Little.
i wont be buying the book an re'living the SAGA all over again. prefer to spend my money on a chickibabe or a good slab of beer

Never change.
i wont :) , even Bomber said last week on 3AW that a Couple of Essendon Players had dinner at Bombers place. , question is what did they talk about that would of been about James Hird going overseas, but you'd think thats not all they would of talked about

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2015-06-28 20-29-11.png
    Screenshot from 2015-06-28 20-29-11.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 36
i wont be buying the book an re'living the SAGA all over again. prefer to spend my money on a chickibabe or a good slab of beer

What sort of chickababe would you get for $15 bucks?

Not sure she'd have teeth or all body parts accounted for.

He will see out his contract. Only a bad result at CAS will see him go earlier. Personally I wouldnt want to subject a new coach to all this crap, id be waiting for all this to be over before looking at a change.

i wont :) , even Bomber said last week on 3AW that a Couple of Essendon Players had dinner at Bombers place. , question is what did they talk about that would of been about James Hird going overseas, but you'd think thats not all they would of talked about
And there are several players that would of left the club had Bomber stayed on. Bomber was not as well liked at the club as he makes out

And there are several players that would of left the club had Bomber stayed on. Bomber was not as well liked at the club as he makes out
There are rumours that he was a little, shall we say, unpredictable. He missed a few sessions and at times his lack of professionalism in some ways was noticed. Better I keep my powder dry and leave it there.
I can tell you though that there are some who are not too keen on Hird and I know at least one past player and legend of the club and the parent of one very well known player who I do business with who has wanted Hird out from the start. Hird does not have unanimous support, make no mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are rumours that he was a little, shall we say, unpredictable. He missed a few sessions and at times his lack of professionalism in some ways was noticed. Better I keep my powder dry and leave it there.
I can tell you though that there are some who are not too keen on Hird and I know at least one past player and legend of the club and the parent of one very well known player who I do business with who has wanted Hird out from the start. Hird does not have unanimous support, make no mistakes.
Of course he doesnt have unanimous support, just think now is not the right time to move him on. Dont think there would be a coach in the land who would take us on currently. Need to get this crap sorted first

the cost of sacking hird has nothing to do with the money. the clubs debt is only due to spending 30plus million on its new training facility & the debt stands of around $3.2 million. most of the legal bills were covered by under the clubs insurance policies.
the simple fact why hird has not been sacked as he enjoys the support from a few of the hierarchy of the coteries groups that have a big say in how the behind the scenes of EssendonFC is run

the club losing Bomber Thompson to Hird, is prime example of the club needing a good clean out, of people, aside from hird

lets assume this was true, clubs still $3.2 million in debt and they don't consider the financial impact of paying out a multimillion dollar contract and hiring a replacement?

Actually, at this point that seems entirely plausible.

Of course he doesnt have unanimous support, just think now is not the right time to move him on. Dont think there would be a coach in the land who would take us on currently. Need to get this crap sorted first
FWIW, I think you are spot on. We need to navigate the WADA crap and then review our options.

Bomber wont even go back into coaching. but some prefered Bomber over Hird an Vice Versa. but Hird has Damaged the club an himself by staying there. its a known fact that there are people around the club that dont want Hird there anymore, even i dont. the clock is ticking, Bomber was spot on what he said, some essendon fans dont like it but its true. Hirdy's job is on borrowed time, even Matty Lloyd had his say about it, the fact is those 2 know Hirdy an whats going on at the club better than us Muppetts

but the club needed Hird back as they cant afford a $2Mill+ payout , an if its true, Hirdy had Threatened the club if they were to sack him.

one could say the same about Mick Malthouse an Guy McKenna, was it right to Move Guy McKenna on? IMO No it wasnt but the club sacked him. now look at where the Gold Coast Suns are. but as its been out there for ages, Hirdy has Damaged himself an the club. Hirdy should have been moved on

the club losing Bomber Thompson to Hird, is prime example of the club needing a good clean out, of people, aside from hird

R u kidding? They sacked the wrong man...

WTF Demz stop spending ya money on pros

A chickibabe or slab of beer.....hmmmm. obviously some quality babe

They lose this week and he goes.

Will have lost 7 from 8.
No he wont. Will see the year out.
No coach would walk into this shitstorm so its all good and well to sack him but who would come in?
We cant move forward on the coach until the off field stuff is put to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back