Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am happy to continue to post this stuff as long as im not fisted, as you guys dont even have the curtsy to use lube :p

Just letting you know, this is a picture of me. Don't **** up.

images

LMAO :drunk:

Originally posted by Cooked Magpie
Surely we have to be a real attraction to him, big club, exciting list, facilities, MCG, Nathan Buckley as his coach, big contract....how can he say no!
we have all this and will win a flag unlike that shittruck of a club
Finger licken good.

256zt5i.jpg

Eat a dick hombre

Amen.

I might not be 'up to speed' with the politics around here but a frequent reader sometimes poster I'm amazed at the vitriol directed at people who come on here with a bit of tasty rumor they may have heard (who cares from where)

Ffs lighten up, it's an Internet forum

Keep the rumours coming boys! Trust me, more people wanna read them than those who will get angry when Treloar danger Motlop Yarran GAJ and Kruez don't line up for us round 1

It's all on the two most recent pages. Nothing too ridiculous. They're just think we're inexplicably cocky. I don't think we are. If anything we're the opposite. You should see how the North supporters carry on if you want to see cocky.

lol blaisee you got a reaction

Gee - a few prickly characters on the Tigers board. Maybe I shouldn't have ventured that way but was hopeful to have a serious chat regarding AT and our lists. I honestly don't see too much difference in our lists, Tigers are obviously slightly ahead and shows with ladder position and the fact they smashed us, but I don't think they have as many A-Graders as they think. Maybe they do.

That sounds like Typical Richmond Fans

I was wondering how Matt Thomas got a game.

They have it out for us lot big time atm just dig after dig this surprises me

God i hate richmond.

I just want treloar to piss off richmond the smug pricks

I have one Tigers mate who is really reasonable, lived together, watched alot of Tigers games.. i have since picked up a new mate along the way and he happens to be a Tigers supporter. Single handedly ruined any soft spot i had for them.

Ventured over to their board to see what all the fuss was about.. geez they are cocky for a club that's won less finals than Fitzroy since 1981.

Had to laugh at one that labelled Shane Edwards an A grader. I mean he has improved greatly but come on.

Will be very interesting reading over there if there's another week 1 exit..

Tiggy supporters been unbearable lately. 2015 puffer fish.

Just mention Chris Newman retiring and talk about the amount of finals he has played. Always makes them angry.

]Don't know why you blokes do it to yourselves. I admire your courage. They're a nest of vipers. I wouldn't venture over there without a stout pair of gumboots and a sturdy bludgeoning implement.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE= said:
Never thought I'd say this but Richmond have overtaken Carlton in the hatred stakes for me

lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's all on the two most recent pages. Nothing too ridiculous. They're just think we're inexplicably cocky. I don't think we are. If anything we're the opposite. You should see how the North supporters carry on if you want to see cocky.

Tigers are copping a huge amount of hate on the main board I've noticed.

Amen.

I might not be 'up to speed' with the politics around here but a frequent reader sometimes poster I'm amazed at the vitriol directed at people who come on here with a bit of tasty rumor they may have heard (who cares from where)

Ffs lighten up, it's an Internet forum

Keep the rumours coming boys! Trust me, more people wanna read them than those who will get angry when Treloar danger Motlop Yarran GAJ and Kruez don't line up for us round 1
So you're saying Gaz is a lock? Good enough for me :p

Its ridiculous that we, on our own board have to debate a mod about whether Cotchin jack and Martin are A graders.

I mean seriously.

If you looking at trends, the magpies are the worse performing team in the league over the last 4 years. Any young player that goes there is going for money, that's it. They have shown NOTHING, if anything all they have shown is by handing the keys to the place to an inexperienced narcissist is that they are completely incompetent.

It really annoys me that the penny hasn't dropped yet for magpie fans. Nathan Backwards would have been sacked already if his name was Fred Nerk.

I am not cocky at all. But I am not sit hear and take that rubbish from Collingwood.

Anyway lets get back on topic.

I believe that we are a chance for Treloar for what its worth.

The age:

"
having re-signed most of their other young guns, have virtually conceded they cannot come close to matching the money on offer for Treloar from at least three clubs - Collingwood, Richmond and now Carlton.

The Giants are being forced to shed players as they also deal with the pending loss of their cost-of-living allowance. Treloar's asking price has been estimated conservatively at $700,000 a season over the long term with one club offering the midfielder from Noble Park a six-year deal.

It has also been reported that the Tigers were willing to trade their first-round draft picks from 2015 and 2016 for Treloar in the first post-season open market period in which future picks will be up for grabs."

Tigers are copping a huge amount of hate on the main board I've noticed.
Its going to get worse VERY SHORTLY .......I am amazed how the media and other supporters don't want us really to succeed probably they can see what is about to happen with RECORD memberships,attendances and up coming finals our future looks very bright whatever this years outcome. The players they are chasing which some have not even been mention show's me how we have finally turning this club professional off the field and everyone within the club is on the same tune we selling the message to players within and outside players which is working and you can see the success will follow.
We are building this CLUB that other supporters will envy The Richmond Football Club for years to come with great RESPECT ....... The club is on successful pathway just need to keep this hard work on and off the field to get Holy Grail......IT'S HAS BEEN A LONG TIME IF NOT 2015 WATCH OUT 2016 ONWARDS .......So much good news coming out of the club the future is so bright .......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back