The Official Week 3 Thread...Will the Warriors go 82-0?

Which of these will be the LAST to happen?

• The 76ers win a game

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • The Nets win a game

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • The Pelicans win a game

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Warriors lose a game

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Kobe hits a jumpshot

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know what it is about Curry but he comes off as unlikeable. I admire everything he's doing he's the MVP so far, but I can't ever root for him.
I just shake my head and smile when he hits game bursting threes like just then.
fair enough you're allowed to not like who you like. i was never a fan of Federer for much the same reasons

fair enough you're allowed to not like who you like. i was never a fan of Federer for much the same reasons
Of course you are. It's just opinion anyway. Good for joints like this

Warriors have bee superb in the OT.
Their special comments commentator is really giving it to Brooklyn for not fouling at the end of OT though, bit over the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fantastic game Brooklyn played. Came out hot and hung tough when Dubs made their run.

Iggy the Truth! What a f****n shot that was to send it into OT. Credit to all 5 on the floor for that last run, beautiful bball at both ends.

It's like god doesn't want us to lose :D

Last edited:
Fantastic game Brooklyn played. Came out hot and hung tough when Dubs made their run.

Iggy the Truth! What a f****n shot that was to send it into OT. Credit to all 5 on the floor for that last run, beautiful bball at both ends.

It's like god doesn't want us to loose :D

Or lose even

Watching the replay of raptors and Pelicans, the commentators are interesting...

I tuned in during the first quarter, the first thing I heard was one of them trying to impersonate Mutombo. Bizarre.

Problem is the Pels aren't OKC or Memphis. Going to be a miracle if they get to 45 after winning less then 5 out of the first 20

They can beat us but not the Knicks? And hey we have a better record than Houston and have beaten them twice.
#Nuggist

Like I don't disagree that they can beat us, but feel we are are being judged a little unfairly considering we're over .500 and haven't had a great injury run.

You can each beat us - plenty of Pelican losses to go around.

He's the new Adam Treloer....

I like that guy.

This old horse is just taking another beating. But hey Ish Smith is a thing now.

Remember when the Pels had some players, and the players played basketball?

I remember when the mono brow was frowned upon sos

It's evolution baby.

tumblr_m03xtyQEQP1rqbvneo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back