The Official Week 3 Thread...Will the Warriors go 82-0?

Which of these will be the LAST to happen?

• The 76ers win a game

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • The Nets win a game

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • The Pelicans win a game

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • The Warriors lose a game

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Kobe hits a jumpshot

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't know what it is about Curry but he comes off as unlikeable. I admire everything he's doing he's the MVP so far, but I can't ever root for him.
I just shake my head and smile when he hits game bursting threes like just then.

I can smell your saltiness from here. Not sure why dude
Unrelated things really, I respect Curry and he's a freak, his constant chewing of his mouthguard and faces like he doesn't give a s**t irks me however.
My query isn't salt, it's a query. You really think you're a certainty from 1 point up with 5 minutes left?

I don't know what it is about Curry but he comes off as unlikeable. I admire everything he's doing he's the MVP so far, but I can't ever root for him.
I just shake my head and smile when he hits game bursting threes like just then.

Of all the egos on in the NBA you choose Curry? Most down to earth guy there is.

FWIW Bogut has been big in this final quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unrelated things really, I respect Curry and he's a freak, his constant chewing of his mouthguard and faces like he doesn't give a s**t irks me however.
My query isn't salt, it's a query. You really think you're a certainty from 1 point up with 5 minutes left?

I said then when Steph hit 3 shots in a row. It was only a matter of time before a few started going down

Hating on a guy because he chews his mouth guard? Sounds like you're really fishing for excuses

I said then when Steph hit 3 shots in a row. It was only a matter of time before a few started going down

Hating on a guy because he chews his mouth guard? Sounds like you're really fishing for excuses
Meh

I can hate Anthony Davis because he's too cheap to wax his eyebrows :-D

My mistake then I thought you were referring to the result and comeback.

No I don't hate him but it irks me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back