Rumour Intra-Club on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Treloar left the track early so he could hot foot it over to Kevin Bartlett's house and take a s**t on his front patio.

Hey all. On my way home from the grand Prix so sorry for no updatss on here. Will answer questions and give some more thoughts when I get home but it was a good strong session.
Thanks for being on the ground to correct the media's Treloar injury misinformation!

I was hoping to ask whether you had learnt anything about our possible Rd 1 side. Was it possibles vs probables type set up with the teams?

Was Sier out there? Does he look like a player?

I saw Sier when I first got there, when they were warming up and genuinely didn't notice him again. We will confuse him with Wills though, they are a similar build, so maybe some of Wills touches were Sier's also.

mattys123 Some People might think you where Nuts to go with the Weather Forecast but Looked like the Rain Stayed Away for you.

Love all the Great Reports about Adams.

How did Grundy,Moore and Aish go this Morning?

Grundy obviously rucked for most of the game vs Witts. He did have the play fo the day though when he picked the ball up on the half volley from a poor pass, did a blind turn, then faked out anotehr player before hitting Cox on a lead inside 50. Moore had a quiet game but every yime he gets it something happens. Aish did some very nice things, just needs to get more involved.

Thanks for being on the ground to correct the media's Treloar injury misinformation!

I was hoping to ask whether you had learnt anything about our possible Rd 1 side. Was it possibles vs probables type set up with the teams?

Not really as far as probables vs possibles, we did line up our number 1 midfield in the white jumpers to start with (Pendles, Treloar and Sidey) but even that was up against Adams and a few other stars. The one thing is we will move the ball quicker this year, but we won't push up as deep in defense when the ball is forward (1st half vs Dogs). We will keep at least 2 players back it seems.

Frost and Reid were doing most of the kick ins, not that there were many.

Dave is going to melt

Grundy obviously rucked for most of the game vs Witts. He did have the play fo the day though when he picked the ball up on the half volley from a poor pass, did a blind turn, then faked out anotehr player before hitting Cox on a lead inside 50. Moore had a quiet game but every yime he gets it something happens. Aish did some very nice things, just needs to get more involved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw Sier when I first got there, when they were warming up and genuinely didn't notice him again. We will confuse him with Wills though, they are a similar build, so maybe some of Wills touches were Sier's also.
Not really as far as probables vs possibles, we did line up our number 1 midfield in the white jumpers to start with (Pendles, Treloar and Sidey) but even that was up against Adams and a few other stars. The one thing is we will move the ball quicker this year, but we won't push up as deep in defense when the ball is forward (1st half vs Dogs). We will keep at least 2 players back it seems.
Frost and Reid were doing most of the kick ins, not that there were many.
Cheers, Matty - much appreciated!

Fox suggested that Treloar went inside and did some circuit training afterwards, a precautionary warm-down I suppose. Take that for what it's worth, but he certainly looked okay as he was walking from the field. I think he might have been more mentally shaken up than anything else, determined as he is not to let anything stop him from starring in the black and white.

Saw the footage on Channel 7. On his knees with them about shoulder width apart. Mason Cox then lands on him with most of his weight.

Gets straight up, limps for a few steps then walks away fine, from what I could see.

I'd imagine it would have just jarred it a bit and should be fine, but you never know.
Yes, looked gingerly but then again if Cox fell on me it would be a stretcher job.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back