List Mgmt. The KPP thread

Remove this Banner Ad

And their backline! Their ball movement from deep in defence to deep in attack is the stuff that our team dreams about atm.
Is the confidence they had.

To make things worse we didn't do our due diligence on Balic. Big screw up.

My bad I thought Mitch was in the 2015 draft. Blakely will be a gun. I called it with Weller and I'm calling it with Blakely.

Yeh we did. His dad was at Freo today and Danny and myself had a long chat with him. All clubs had a full medical run down on Harley. His dad said he will be fine. Apparently Dane Swan has the same problem.

We didn't expect him to slide like he did. We took him without realising how bad his wrist was, and like others have said we probably wouldn't have taken him if we had known. Ross was furious when he found out.

I however have a feeling he will make it.

Josh Jenkins would be handy

I want the Governator please.

My bad I thought Mitch was in the 2015 draft. Blakely will be a gun. I called it with Weller and I'm calling it with Blakely.

We didn't expect him to slide like he did. We took him without realising how bad his wrist was, and like others have said we probably wouldn't have taken him if we had known. Ross was furious when he found out.

I however have a feeling he will make it.

I want the Governator please.
In all seriousness. Harley Balic's dad (was there with Danny and Salim) said every club new exactly his medical condition. The RTB was furious is our fiction.

Balic case I think we make the right choice , Ross always furious anywhere in front of media. Just give this year draft, and rookie 2 years to see the fruit. Mora,apeness, bennell ,Yarran all injured in a time we face the form team

1) bulldog( 3 win 1 loss)
2) gold coast (3 win 1 loss)
3) neighbour( 3 win 1 loss)
4 )North melbounce ( 4 win)
5) Carlton (?)
6) Adelaide ( 2 win 2 lost)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all seriousness. Harley Balic's dad (was there with Danny and Salim) said every club new exactly his medical condition. The RTB was furious is our fiction.

Firstly I asked about Harley Balic.Ross told her, that the club didnt realise the extent of balics injury when he was drafted, he said they most likely would have passed if they had.
On Crozier replacing mayne up front, he bluntly refuted that he was a better option. This was at the start of the season though..

From the Boss himself.

The boss sometime contradict himself , who else we can draft at pick 38 , Adams also not around.

Correct. Balic was by far the best available even with a dodgy arm, I mean even the respected draft followers like Twomey and Quayle didn't say anything about his arm and all rated him a first round or at the very worst early second.
And there doesn't seem to be much left of any great quality. To fill a need, we could've perhaps gone Sam Skinner or Liam Dawson.

If Ross did say that, it's probably why he's rumoured to be kept at arms length from drafting decisions.

I don't know why you bother mate. Most people on here will only believe what you say if it's positive. Any negative news and your a troll.
I believe what you said , I don't think you are troll either carnthedockers , but keep taking balic name out won't help the club. If you look at NAB if Adams in our list do you think Ross will play him.bulldog trial their collins and Adams in NAB. and decide Adams is the one to play.

I believe what you said , I don't think you are troll either carnthedockers , but keep taking balic name out won't help the club. If you look at NAB if Adams in our list do you think Ross will play him.bulldog trial their collins and Adams in NAB. and decide Adams is the one to play.
Wasn't referring to you meima, your a very positive poster mate

Ross may not have been entirely truthful and been a bit coy but I believe Carnthedockers 's account. Not one to concoct bullshit stories.

But can you believe what the hairdresser told Carnthedockers? The context could have been very different from the way presented here.
Too many steps between the horse's mouth and the post for mine.

Plus, we were all aware of Balic's wrist injury. It was highlighted on the AFL website. Perhaps the extent was greater than the club knew, but then it would have been greater than Balic knew as well.

But can you believe what the hairdresser told Carnthedockers? The context could have been very different from the way presented here.
Too many steps between the horse's mouth and the post for mine.

Plus, we were all aware of Balic's wrist injury. It was highlighted on the AFL website. Perhaps the extent was greater than the club knew, but then it would have been greater than Balic knew as well.

Yep, agree with that. I'm definitely not jumping to any despairing conclusions myself but I just wanted to dispel any notions that CTD is a s**t-stirring troll, possible inaccuracies included. I agree though that it's very doubtful anyone knew the full extent of Balic's wrist issues at the time he was drafted, the Dockers likely knew there was some risk but couldn't pass up the best available kid.

Yep, agree with that. I'm definitely not jumping to any despairing conclusions myself but I just wanted to dispel any notions that CTD is a s**t-stirring troll, possible inaccuracies included. I agree though that it's very doubtful anyone knew the full extent of Balic's wrist issues at the time he was drafted, the Dockers likely knew there was some risk but couldn't pass up the best available kid.
Separate between fact and fiction is hard isnt it - Bruce ( supreme wisdom)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back