Preview R9: Changes v Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do people feel the need to sling off at STO?

Been a long time supporter of VB - so what? It's not like he's a selector.

Bloody childish

Or we spring Wigg the traveling emergency as a late change. :)
I thought with B Crouch named he would be given a lifeline ie have 2 days to think about his effort then come in and show the club what he can do. But as he isn't TE then it wont happen. I wonder if Douglas is only packing swimwear?

Bloody childish

I don't know who STO is, that said, i can already see the issue. ;)

If VB announces tomorrow (or after the game) he is retiring and this will be his last ever game I can live with the fact that he's playing.... if that's not happening then we've missed an opportunity to give Wigg a debut game.

I doubt VB would play his last game at Metricon Stadium. He'll be in this team for as far as the eye can see judging by the selectors willingness to elevate him to the AFL team so quickly

What difference does that make?

Matt is sore. He hasn't been dropped. They either select a like-for-like inside midfielder or they shuffle things a bit for a week or two until he comes back. They're shuffling. Go your hardest on the VB selection, I agree, but you'd reckon he's back in to play a role until M Crouch returns.

Brad is being dropped on form. Lyons is his direct replacement. Easy swap.

You love the prospect of everything going to sh!t don't you? You seem to get a weird excitement on here when things are looking at all gloomy.

How about you hold off your orgasmic excitement over the carnage we are due in the GWS game until we get through the Gold Coast match? Save it up, instead of sputtering it all over this thread.

I live in reality where the Crows aren't 'da best team eva', where they are a middle of the road side not really going anywhere over the last decade, up against a side stacked with talent and speed in the midfield, things which the Crows have none of. You are right there is every chance the Crows could lose to Gold Coast first.

How about I post how I like to post, and you post how you like to post and we leave it that?

Sick of hearing this dribble, VB has s**t onfield leadership.

Has no one watched the last 7 years how we have performed in big games, when the going got tough, no one stood up including V,B Thommo and Dougie. Sides would kick 5 or 6 in a row and we wouldn't give a yelp.
EXACTLY.

On-field leadership isn't continually butchering the ball and then fisting your hand in feigned disgust.

2434781-3615479749-stewi.gif

Jpod on FiveAA: VB is versatile. He can play half back/wing/inside mid.

Pods, he may be able to physically sit in those positions on the field but he is horrible in all three of those roles at AFL level:rolleyes:.
He's equally good in all those positions

Bloody childish

Yeah, he didn't select him and for what it is worth VB always puts in, something rest of our senior players bar Sloane have completely failed to do over recent weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came to BF to see the VB meltdown - was not disappointed.

I'm not a fan of the selection, but the talk of people handing back their memberships is laughable.

One last chance to see if VB has anything to offer our team before he quietly retires into the sunset.

So we beat up on GC, then SANFL byes, not long till the next AFL/SANFL bye after that, then more soft kills...we are gonna be stuck with this pathetic team for ages...until finals when we get beaten again.

AFC...rinse and repeat.

Came to BF to see the VB meltdown - was not disappointed.

I'm not a fan of the selection, but the talk of people handing back their memberships is laughable.

One last chance to see if VB has anything to offer our team before he quietly retires into the sunset.
He has nothing to offer.

The reason everyone is so angry is this perfectly symbolises why the AFC is so unsuccessful.

I'm struggling to comprehend how Pyke could make these moves after doing everything right in selections for the first few rounds
Panic after losing two games? Not a good sign at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back