Preview Changes V Gold Coast TIO Stadium SATURDAY NIGHT June 3rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this is going to be an interesting selection week. Smith and Hinge are automatic selections and unfortunately for Worrell, Milera was lights out today. So, on that logic:

Out: Worrell, McHenry (demoted to sub)

In: Smith, Hinge.

Do we have the balls to drop Doedee?

Played a blinder last quarter but was invisible before that playing as a mid
Need to find Sloane a role for the first 2.5/3 quarters where he can contribute, before throwing him in the guts for the 4th quarter where he’s at his best.

I’d like to see him a bit more as a HF early before going into the middle later in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to find Sloane a role for the first 2.5/3 quarters where he can contribute, before throwing him in the guts for the 4th quarter where he’s at his best.

I’d like to see him a bit more as a HF early before going into the middle later in the game.
I'm pretty sure we're doing that now. Where this board sees him do nothing and complains, I think he might be doing tagging/minding primarily early in the game.

There is no way we can drop Worrell after that game..

Sloane rested

smith given another week to rest and refresh too. Bring him back for the west coast game then he’ll get another week off after that. Be completely refreshed for the second half of the season.

parnell out and back to the sanfl for a run in the legs..

Hinge in and up to sloane‘s wing spot.

mchenry to sub

Out: Ned, Murphy
IN: Parnell if Hinge doesn't in, Newchurch

Basically just swap sub duties. Ned coming on as a sub in the tropics would be a weapon.

Newchurch could be a handy edition which could allow the Crows to utilise Rachele's class around the ball more. Murphy is doing some nice things but I don't think he is damaging. He plays a bit more of a link up player. Rankine is doing similar but scores frequently. Newchurch could be that other scoring option. Plus he is fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back