Rumour Deledio to North

Remove this Banner Ad

It's just an outsider's perspective but yes IMHO Tiges have the worst list.

2 guns in Martin and Rance.
Cotchin is no gun, solid that's it.
Reiwodlt above average. Good but not in the same league as Buddy, Kennedy, Lynch etc..
Deledio possibly gone.
Edwards, Grigg, Houli, Vlaustin, Ellis, Grimes are C graders at best.
If the future is Griffiths, Lloyd, Markov, Rioli, Menadue, Lambert. Then there is no doubt the Tiges have the worst list in the competition. Where is the future KPD? Ruck? Is your Future KPF Griffiths?

Not saying North don't have issues but yeah like I said delusion must be contagious at Tigerland.
Riewoldt is a gun; Edwards is quality; Vlaustin just needs a permanent role in the midfield

I dont think there is any grey area about Richmond having the worst list in the comp.

They have also had three first round draft picks walk out on the club this off season, which has been going for a week.

Their entire recruitment team is a disgrace

I dont think there is any grey area about Richmond having the worst list in the comp.

They have also had three first round draft picks walk out on the club this off season, which has been going for a week.

If I had no choice but to pick either Richmonds list or Norths I would take Richmonds.

Yeh you know there probably is.
Brisbanes and Norths list are certainly worse.

Lennon is the only one that has 'walked out', stop spreading bullshit.

North's rehab and conditioning team are mean't to be the best in the business. Its piqued David Swallow's interest. Maybe Lids see's North as a lifeline to extend his career
You always see this myth get floated but why did Waite and Higgins miss so much of the season and why did players like Smith and McIntosh not come good under their care?

North are going south faster than you think, bottom four next year.
Hahaha, pot calling the kettle black . I don't hear the rumour mill spinning with teams fighting and wanting Hardwick. Bryan Wood part of a ku de ta.......after he left as a missionary to the bomber's all those years back.

35 years of crap at your side...........thats more than 7 times the fun we've had at the expense of *

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha, pot calling the kettle black . I don't hear the rumour mill spinning with teams fighting and wanting Hardwick. Bryan Wood part of a ku de ta.......after he left as a missionary to the bomber's all those years back.

35 years of crap at your side...........thats more than 7 times the fun we've had at the expense of *
Like I said, south.

Sack long serving clubmen because they are on the wrong side of 30 as you are looking towards the future and then go out and sign a 30 year old..................seems legit!

You always see this myth get floated but why did Waite and Higgins miss so much of the season and why did players like Smith and McIntosh not come good under their care?

I reckon because Waite and Higgins got injured and because the North medico team now is different to what it was when McIntosh and JWS were about.

See this is the delusional part. North are playing finals and Richmond are doing what next weekend?

I know where North's list is at, what we tried to achieve over last few years and I understand the direction of the club.

I can look at things objectively and say that I'm worried Carlton, StKilda, Essendon and Melbourne are going to go past North. Richmond on the other hand continue to deluded themselves into thinking they have a good list. Just keep telling yourself next year is your year.

After having watched that final you were speaking of ..I am not so sure that the roos were their to play a final ...looked more like they were their to airate the ground with their stops

Remove this Banner Ad

Back