Unofficial Preview Pre season game at Arden Street v Hawthorn - Sunday 26 Feb 2:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be a this game with ******* bells on

That's OK. Lining up a mid-table side setting out on a rebuild for us to get a win against.
Was more referring to the fact they have scheduled a club with 70k and 45k members on a ground that they will only have a 9k capacity.

Was more referring to the fact they have scheduled a club with 70k and 45k members on a ground that they will only have a 9k capacity.
Yeah, I realised that. Glad they're not bringing GWS down for us to get pumped though. Brisbane/GC, Freo or Port would have been best.

We need to sort some stuff out:
  • Pub(s) before the game
  • Where we're going to stand during the game
  • Pub(s) after the game
  • Ridiculous BigFooty related dress-ups
MAKE. IT. HAPPEN. EUGE.

• Pub(s) before the game
  • Pub(s) after the game
MAKE. IT. HAPPEN. EUGE.
The Limerick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still, it harks back to VFL days and given there's some romanticism about it, I don't mind it being against a Melbourne-based club.

Anyone got details on ticketing, i.e. when they go one sale? I will be in Australia for my Brother's wedding on the 25th.... Would be very keen to attend and it sounds like tickets could be hard to get a hold of.

• Pub(s) before the game
  • Pub(s) after the game
MAKE. IT. HAPPEN. EUGE.

Obviously it should be dress as your avatar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back