Competitions 2017 Adelaide Board SuperCoach leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to Wayne's-World for reminding me as it's this time of year again!

In a very handy addition, the SuperCoach website now provides you with your last two overall finishes, so it'll be easy to sort people into divisions this year.

Please provide a screenshot of your overall finish from 2016 to register interest

It can be found under home then team history once you login to your account.

Screen Shot 2017-02-11 at 6.23.20 pm.png

SC-2016_zpsjwzutowp.jpg

If somoene directs me on how too find this, feel free too have a laugh at my super coach career and banish me too the lowest possible league. I'm in it too beat my competitive mates and family.

If somoene directs me on how too find this, feel free too have a laugh at my super coach career and banish me too the lowest possible league. I'm in it too beat my competitive mates and family.
Hank93: Please provide a screenshot of your overall finish from 2016 to register interest

It can be found under home then team history once you login to your account.

I am new to this, can I join? If so, how because when I try to sign up I have to enter a 6 digit league code to go any further?

Yep... That's my best and only season. Play me against the banana slugs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170212-172419.png
    Screenshot_20170212-172419.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 120

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am new to this, can I join? If so, how because when I try to sign up I have to enter a 6 digit league code to go any further?
At this stage just taking expressions of interest ....once enough players and their scores have been posted, Hank normally establishes the leagues and PM's the code for you to enter .....it may be another 2-3 weeks b4 you get the code ;)

At this stage just taking expressions of interest ....once enough players and their scores have been posted, Hank normally establishes the leagues and PM's the code for you to enter .....it may be another 2-3 weeks b4 you get the code ;)

Ok. Figured that might be the case. Please count me in as a newbie.

I must have made a new account because I can't find last years rankings where they should be. Just chuck me in anywhere as its only my second year in Supercoach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back