Werewolf Super Mario Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

You should care. And there were no other flogs, he was modkilled.

Of course it was widely accepted, you think someone as smart as Joe was going to give it to just anyone?

And you should care how you look, to everyone. If you stick to not returning to flogs if doc doesn't out, you look suss.

Joe could have given it to you. He chose to take the risk and give it to the claimed vig.

And I already look suss, why would I care if I look more suss.

I'm changing my vote to akkaps roo2macca, Melter.

I think he's in the Bowsers and voted for me yesterday knowing I'd been targeted yet didn't die.

I'm changing my vote to akkaps roo2macca, Melter.

I think he's in the Bowsers and voted for me yesterday knowing I'd been targeted yet didn't die.

If you think he's in the Bowsers he's not the right person to aim for today.

Also everybody in the game knew you'd been targeted and didn't die.

Why don't we all just vote for Nakia then and wait for intervention if and when it does come?
Nice ploy to try and get the doc to reveal. :thumbsu:

If you think he's in the Bowsers he's not the right person to aim for today.

Also everybody in the game knew you'd been targeted and didn't die.
It was before that info was revealed.

Look, trying to throw a dart and hit the bull is hard enough even for the most seasoned player. If you're trying to specifically sniff out the vamp you've got a battle on your hands.

King Boo targeting noobz0r the same night I did. Besides yourself and BoB who else did he specifically throw stones at?

Akkaps is one.

Who is to say Noobz seered anyone of note?

He targeted mentioned both myself and BoB, both inccocent. He mentions akkaps in every game.

What about miggs?

Miggs is a funny one - the mafia were all over him, DJ and Paddles voted for him D1 and FK mentioned him a few times across the first couple of days (as has burningdwarf).

I suspect he may be a wolf

On my way to the airport. Not sure how much time I'll have today.

I'm going to vote for burningdwarf. Going under the radar.

He targeted mentioned both myself and BoB, both inccocent. He mentions akkaps in every game.

Miggs is a funny one - the mafia were all over him, DJ and Paddles voted for him D1 and FK mentioned him a few times across the first couple of days (as has burningdwarf).

I suspect he may be a wolf

So why would Boo take him out N2?

It's either personal or he was getting to close.

miggs or akkaps.

Well you were hit in a night phase and didn't die. The doc can stay hidden if they didn't protect you, otherwise the village has found big evil.

Best of luck.
If I was the doctor Nakia would be up there for one of the ones I'd be protecting considering he's died really early the last couple of games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was the doctor Nakia would be up there for one of the ones I'd be protecting considering he's died really early the last couple of games.

Is this an admission? If so have a brand new amulet.

Wait, what did I do?

This, he started getting on the bandwagon a few games ago.

I just don't react to it anymore because it's nothing than a petty way to rile me up.

Wait, what did I do?

This, he started getting on the bandwagon a few games ago.

I just don't react to it anymore because it's nothing than a petty way to rile me up.
On cue again.

You never disappoint. :D

I mentioned you not long ago.
seh6p.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back