Werewolf Nice Melt Werewolf - Traditional

Remove this Banner Ad

Def harder to pick worst on ground

so many to choose from :p
I'm not giving it to golumless despite so many saying he had a stinker. It's my fault he had such a bad game.

Sorry to inform you mate but you died. Unfortunately as a direct result of my actions. :D:thumbsu:
So you lost in the end but you're boasting about mid-game highlights? Oh dear this is Geelong's H&A wins fixation all over again. :huh:

1.) HumanMeatball

Another failure for him. Just can't seem to get into these games for some reason. Didn't hear anything from him past night 1.

2.) natural disaster

Another terrible game from him. Must be a richmond fan thing.

3.) footy fumbler

Lynched himself.

Piss off

natural disaster is some campaigner who hasn't been around for years.

Im NaturalDisaster (im only joking about all this btw, I don't really care :p)

But yes, I played horrid so I probably deserve worst.

Piss off

natural disaster is some campaigner who hasn't been around for years.

Im NaturalDisaster (im only joking about all this btw, I don't really care :p)

But yes, I played horrid so I probably deserve worst.

From what I can tell richmond fans just seem to be s**t werewolf players.

and I think BRAB is forgetting he ****** up night one last game... I would have had a faction first night if he didn't ;)

It's not my fault you ask stupid questions

Joelsyt had a pretty ordinary game. If it weren't for her killing Sante which was admittedly a fluke given she used the stone, I would have had her in the wogs.

Joelsyt had a pretty ordinary game. If it weren't for her killing Sante which was admittedly a fluke given she used the stone, I would have had her in the wogs.

mama mia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you lost in the end but you're boasting about mid-game highlights? Oh dear this is Geelong's H&A wins fixation all over again. :huh:
You died yet claimed victory. This is the moment Hawthorn supporters boast that they won a qualifying final because it wasn't a knock out game. :drunk:

It's hard when you're a good role that cops attention early.

I only picked her out to put pressure on her because she generally picks me as evil.

You died yet claimed victory. This is the moment Hawthorn supporters boast that they won a qualifying final because it wasn't a knock out game. :drunk:

All evil in the group wwon. It was a team effort.

If I'm going to be honest I think I've been Best on ground two games in a row

I picked every role without fail two games in a row. Had the whole game in the palm of my hands

now for the mod ratings, now I can only go by what I see here since I wasn't in PM

Melter

Not a bad effort, basically ran the game himself.. Did stuff up a couple of times but to his credit he at least admitted it. 3/5

BRAB:

Did a lot more in the last game. Hardly saw him during this one, is just useless and doesn't give much. 1.5/5

now for the mod ratings, now I can only go by what I see here since I wasn't in PM

Melter

Not a bad effort, basically ran the game himself.. Did stuff up a couple of times but to his credit he at least admitted it. 3/5

BRAB:

Did a lot more in the last game. Hardly saw him during this one, is just useless and doesn't give much. 1.5/5

campaigner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back