VFL Practice Match #2 - Collingwood vs Footscray at Olympic Park Oval (Pies lost 68-110)

Remove this Banner Ad

Quarter Time.

Collingwood 2.1.13
Bulldogs 5.0.30

And before you get excited, Kirby's goal was a run-around snap from a deliberate out of bounds against the behind post. Good, but not Daicosian...

Quarter Time.

Collingwood 2.1.13
Bulldogs 5.0.30

And before you get excited, Kirby's goal was a run-around snap from a deliberate out of bounds against the behind post. Good, but not Daicosian...
I'm just happy he's out there.

Quarter Time.

Collingwood 2.1.13
Bulldogs 5.0.30

Love that word Daicosian MB!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His second goal was better, curled it back nicely from 45m near the boundary, Kirby had no doubt when it left his boot.

Very open game, which is to be expected for a practice match. Dogs are cutting us up with clean ball carry and because of the quick movement they're finding a loose forward at will. We've had some nice passages, but have been hurt by poor disposal, a lack of one touch footy and/or poor decisions on a few occasions.

His second goal was better, curled it back nicely from 45m near the boundary, Kirby had no doubt when it left his boot.

Very open game, which is to be expected for a practice match. Dogs are cutting us up with clean ball carry and because of the quick movement they're finding a loose forward at will. We've had some nice passages, but have been hurt by poor disposal, a lack of one touch footy and/or poor decisions on a few occasions.

They've got some good assets out there, including some premiership players in Dunkley and Smith and Dickson, along with some we haven't seen much of yet like Adams.

They've got a decent stock of depth to call on...

Sweet. Here just in time for the second half with a couple of tinnies in tow. How good is Friday night footy!

Daicos Watch (just for you CFC2010):

Large parts out of the action, but when he gets it, he generally uses it well. Clever little side-step baulk and weighting of a kick to setup La Fontaine's goal. Parents are sitting just a few meters away. I feel like I should get down on bended knee for such royalty! :$:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back