Autopsy Pies v Carlton Practice Match 11am, Friday 24 February

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Dean won a medal for most promising young player or something, it wasn't the league best and fairest
Equivalent of the Brownlow in the VFL as I understand it.
Winner of the prestigious Fothergill-Round-Mitchell

Equivalent of the Brownlow in the VFL as I understand it.
Winner of the prestigious Fothergill-Round-Mitchell
I'd say equivalent to our rising star award, it's awarded to the vfl's most promising young talent, I'm not trying to talk him down, just he didn't win the league medal for best player

I'd say equivalent to our rising star award, it's awarded to the vfl's most promising young talent, I'm not trying to talk him down, just he didn't win the league medal for best player
Fair enough. I think you're correct.

Best VFL player usually equates to gun. He's also very young.
22 now.
Does it? Then why doesn’t the best VFL player get drafted every year and become a gun?
I like you Thicc Jesus, but the truth is that there have been plenty of VFL guns who aren’t able to step up to the next level in any meaningful way. Far more than the ones who have. Dean is very much an unknown at this point in time.
Also, he won the VFL equivalent of the rising star, that doesn’t mean he was the best player in the league.

Does it? Then why doesn’t the best VFL player get drafted every year and become a gun?
I like you Thicc Jesus, but the truth is that there have been plenty of VFL guns who aren’t able to step up to the next level in any meaningful way. Far more than the ones who have. Dean is very much an unknown at this point in time.
Also, he won the VFL equivalent of the rising star, that doesn’t mean he was the best player in the league.
I like you too Apex. Yes Dean is unknown and we hope he gets to come back to show what he can do. He's 4 years younger than Frampton and the rising star as I was corrected earlier in the VFL.
In saying this I like Frampton as well.
We need to see as it's unfair on Dean to this point. Hoping to see him later in the year.
Krueger as well.
I place my faith in Fly and Wright and by what I read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back