Oppo Camp Opposition supporters say the strangest things

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noticed that Steven Hocking, ex Cats CEO, now AFL manager of football operations, has sacked umpires boss and ex Hawk, Peter Schwab. Payback for Dangerfield receiving no Brownlow votes in R22?

Payback for 1989? :p Those handbaggers have long memories.

I saw it that way, too, even though Schwabby was suspended and missed the 1989 Grand Final.

And isn't Hocking the bastard who concussed Johnny Platten that day?
He'd be the perfect person to judge an Umpire's Advisor!

tenor.gif

http://www.theage.com.au/national/g...ice-sexual-assault-probe-20171116-gzn26q.html

Looks like justice is finally catching up with this scumbag and he may wind up in prison where he belongs!

giphy.gif
Nakia I'll give you 3 guesses. Doubt you'll need guesses two and three.
Deadset parasite.

wahawk said:
You fcukhead. You know nothing about the case (as none of us do) nor do you know fcuk all about him.
It flogs like you that start fcuking rumours & spread bullish!t that cause others grief.
Happy to leave the name here as recognition of Hawfie intelligence.

tenor.gif

Nakia I'll give you 3 guesses. Doubt you'll need guesses two and three.
Deadset parasite.

Happy to leave the name here as recognition of Hawfie intelligence.
It's the off-season and the reptile is still obsessing over us.

#head*ed

The flog has now posted a link to a change.org petition to get Gaz kicked out of the AFL Hall of Fame because of the allegations.

Maybe we should start one to have Leigh Matthews kicked out after being charged for assault for an on-field incident....

The flog has now posted a link to a change.org petition to get Gaz kicked out of the AFL Hall of Fame because of the allegations.

Maybe we should start one to have Leigh Matthews kicked out after being charged for assault for an on-field incident....
Don’t use logic it hurts his brain

He can’t see the hypocrisy in what he posts

It's the off-season and the reptile is still obsessing over us.

#head****ed

I genuinely worry about his mental health (or physical for that matter), it's beyond obsession, its absolutely beyond bay 13 trolling. It's creeping into genuine mental health issues.
But * him, he's a grub.

I genuinely worry about his mental health (or physical for that matter), it's beyond obsession, its absolutely beyond bay 13 trolling. It's creeping into genuine mental health issues.
But **** him, he's a grub.
I've offered to help him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How pathetic given he doesn’t even have the balls to start it as himself, put it in the name of Kardinia Park

Pathetic waste of sperm.

How pathetic given he doesn’t even have the balls to start it as himself, put it in the name of Kardinia Park

Pathetic waste of sperm.

Maybe that is his real name. He is so obsessed by Geelong it wouldn't surprise me if he'd changed his name by deed poll to Kardinia Park.

One could argue the sad pathetic existence of obsessing over someone else's obsession.

But go right ahead and give those you don't like/have issues with airtime.

Yet, here I am...seemingly obsessing over the obsession of another's posters apparent obsession....
...would seem we are ALL patients here.

One could argue the sad pathetic existence of obsessing over someone else's obsession.

Yet, here I am...seemingly obsessing over the obsession of another's posters apparent obsession....
The inevitable failing of social creatures. So long as we try to be aware of it there are ways to keep it relatively harmless.

Pfft, don't be so obsessed bro.

He won't get kicked out because it's only allegations but if any player were to be charged and found guilty of something untoward against a female i would expect them kicked out ASAP.

Strange how on our own board there isn't a thread on this subject.

Strange how on our own board there isn't a thread on this subject.
Some are clearly more interested in the personal lives of footballers than others. Personally allegations relating to an incident that predates even his VFL career don't seem all that relevant but I'm sure you could start a thread if so inclined.

Some are clearly more interested in the personal lives of footballers than others. Personally allegations relating to an incident that predates even his VFL career don't seem all that relevant but I'm sure you could start a thread if so inclined.
That's where your xxxxxxx wrong, back in the day it was difficult for women but it's different now and women may feel more comfortable speaking out and if a grub no matter who did anything wrong they should be dealt with. By your reply i get a feeling you think that a champion player is above it all and if they abused, raped or had sex with a minor it's ok, that was the sort of answer i expected from some on here.

That's where your xxxxxxx wrong, back in the day it was difficult for women but it's different now and women may feel more comfortable speaking out and if a grub no matter who did anything wrong they should be dealt with. By your reply i get a feeling you think that a champion player is above it all and if they abused, raped or had sex with a minor it's ok, that was the sort of answer i expected from some on here.
What a crock of s**t.

I don't think that it's relevant as a footy discussion. That in no way justifies those allegations surrounding my attitude, though seems likely you're just trolling yet again. More fool me I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back