Review Geelong defeats Sydney by 12 points - Rd 16, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor was terrible tonight but Hawkins was great. And clearly Hawkins plays better when he has another key forward playing with him. Thought both Taylor and Hawkins did some nice things in the ruck. Kolo was better but hendo will come in soon.
Who’s spot does he take kolo or Taylor?
And who plays as second forward Taylor or Buzza?
Menzel will come in but that’s a different spot to me. Need to keep JJ in he provides the pressure our other smalls lack. I’ve never been sold on Taylor as a forward but there’s now too
many key defenders. I’d be looking at taking kolo and Murdoch out for hendo and Menzel. And if he gets fit then we need to find a spot for Cockatoo.

Yep, he's got points on the board. But they are fastly running out. He's not a forward; so that's not all his fault.

I'd prefer Buzz forward until Sav comes back. We need someone to spill the ball, giving the small fleet ability to get it. Mostly, Harry can only mark it, or be outmarked himself.

His game tonight was the worst of his career

I saw what you posted in the game day thread but was too late to reply to it about Harry having a year left on his contract. I've posted on these boards before, I reckon Harry has been on the wane since he signed it. Was it 4 or 5 years?

I also posted a few weeks back that both he and Henderson are no longer walk up starts with how the back line have been developing together, that didn't go down to well with the party faithful.

Someone else posted in the game day thread that the club seem to be trying to put Harry in when there's really nowhere for him because he's Harry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those calling for Harry’s head need to have a loook at how Hawk went with a foil that opp coaches know needs to be respected.. he stays

Someone else can play that role. Preferrably someone who can actually mark the ball and not constantly slip over. Harry has been a great servant but the game is quickly passing him by. As a forward at least.

And if I were Gaz, I'd be tempted to reciprocate... I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she is, IMO, a very attractive woman.

And just think of the cash you could make selling advertising space on her giant forehead.

It was a joke Kitty. The Aspies got triggered is all

:joycat::joycat::joycat:

MrB, I know it's a joke + it's been hilarious! Especially your "you can't take the St Kilda out of Stanley" :joycat::joycat::joycat:

Grab some chamomile tea with a few shots of Chambord + Cognac, will settle the Aspies right down ;););)

Just posted that she's 25 to calm the others down.

OK, well done MrB + frggr not quite up to my Gatorade episode, still

Carry on :D

A game where his effect on that game was a lot lower than his efforts previously.

You can get the pill, fine, how's his effectiveness though? Who was his opponent?

He has lowered his game a tad prior to injury, but as I said, here's hoping he gets that effectiveness back
He was one of the cleaner players on the ground in slippery conditions.. harsh to judge him against his dry weather skills

And if I were Gaz, I'd be tempted to reciprocate... I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, but she is, IMO, a very attractive woman.

I think Daisy is gorgeous! Would be lovely for her to marry one of our Geelong Boy Cats + make father/sons/daughters!

Someone else can play that role. Preferrably someone who can actually mark the ball and not constantly slip over. Harry has been a great servant but the game is quickly passing him by. As a forward at least.

And just think of the cash you could make selling advertising space on her giant forehead.
Lol Harry has better hands than Buzza and Crameri combined. Not sure who else you want in other than the injured Sav

Remove this Banner Ad

Back