News Trigg is Back

Remove this Banner Ad

Neil Cwaig , guess who gave him a gig ... old mate Steven.
I was pretty sure that happened lol, but it seems so absurd and ridiculous I didn't want to put it as fact without checking lol. Well old mate trigg did say Neil Craig had a job under him for life, so I guess he was true to his word. Let's see if Neil Craig ends up at the 36ers. LOL.

He's not in charge or anything, he's on an advisory board.

Ben Kavanagh is taking over as CEO of the 36ers and Lightening according to that article, who used to be in charge of South Adelaide in the SANFL.

He's heading an advisory board, do you not think that the board will have any input into operational outcomes? Presumably you consider this board to ultimately have no meaningful impact on how the 36ers organisation goes about their business. Interesting view, why would you think they'd bother with this advisory board in the first place?

He's heading an advisory board, do you not think that the board will have any input into operational outcomes? Presumably you consider this board to ultimately have no meaningful impact on how the 36ers organisation goes about their business. Interesting view, why would you think they'd bother with this advisory board in the first place?
Where did I say it won't have an input? But people acting like he's running the show again, he can't make any decisions on his own, and his is not the only voice that will be heard.

In light of yesterdays astonishing revelation, he was just saving his own ass as most would. Chapman and the board saving their own asses cost us plenty. Makes me sick Chapman and co are still in charge of this club.

In light of yesterdays astonishing revelation, he was just saving his own ass as most would. Chapman and the board saving their own asses cost us plenty. Makes me sick Chapman and co are still in charge of this club.
what was this?

what was this?
Apparently the AFL were only going to fine us the 2012 draft picks provided the board sacked Trigg. However, Trigg told Chapman and the board that if they sacked him he would also implicate them in the mess. So they relented, didn't sack him, and we were fined the extra years draft picks.

Apparently the AFL were only going to fine us the 2012 draft picks provided the board sacked Trigg. However, Trigg told Chapman and the board that if they sacked him he would also implicate them in the mess. So they relented, didn't sack him, and we were fined the extra years draft picks.
oh what the actual *!

so trigg really is a slimey piece of s**t?

oh what the actual ****!

so trigg really is a slimey piece of s**t?

No doubt Trigg is a piece of trash but really this says more about Chapman and the board at the time. So they were okay with the club being fined an extra years lot of draft picks just to save their own asses. If it is true it also means that Chapman and the board were heavily involved with the Tippett fiasco or they would have just laughed off Triggs threats.

Except the board were obviously implicated.

What should he take the fall on his own, if he wasn’t the only one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is bullshit. Jesus christ.

I'd *love* to believe this, you know i would, but i don't suppose you have any actual proof? A link? Some tea leaves at the bottom of your cup?

And you’d know?
Whatever. Just let it go FFS. Clearly Carlton wanted him to guide them out of the abyss and then when he'd achieved those goals, they brought in a more commercial oriented person for the next phase, and now the 36ers have brought him in on the advisory board. He's not the basketcase you buggers insist he is. Nor is half the crap that people just seem to pluck from thin air and sprout as if it's 100% true. It's bullshit. It's character assassination. And it's childish.

Whatever. Just let it go FFS. Clearly Carlton wanted him to guide them out of the abyss and then when he'd achieved those goals, they brought in a more commercial oriented person for the next phase, and now the 36ers have brought him in on the advisory board. He's not the basketcase you buggers insist he is. Nor is half the crap that people just seem to pluck from thin air and sprout as if it's 100% true. It's bullshit. It's character assassination. And it's childish.
You actually could let it go FFS as you know nothing either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back