Preview Preliminary Final v Collingwood MCG Friday 21/9/18

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's it mean? Keep seeing the same numbers whether it's on clocks, phones, receipts etc lol. Been freakin' me out. Not only that but I see 222s - 555s too. Happens just about every day lel.
Done a bit of research especially after my dad my passed away. There are many theories but the one which I liked and like to believe is that when you see those numbers apparently someone up there is thinking about you.

Started believeing it a bit more when dad passed away. He passed away Jan 7 5 years ago and no word of a lie his funeral was Jan 11 so 1/11. It doesnt stop there literally came home from the wake pulled into the garage amd as I turned the engine off the time was 11:11 pm.

Freaky I know.

He has Ebola and not gastro though! Should be right by 7pm tonight Steveo reported.

The point isn’t if he plays or not it’s that the flu through the whole club rumour has legs. Remember when the Saints belted us randomly by 12 goals last year. That was a flu game.

We are way better than them but if our players are not fully fit due to this then I fear we will get done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is this for real ? So Dusty isn't 100% & Cotch & Astbury are on drips ! F me dead

Wasn't Cotchin training today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t stress

Pendles is also banged up. He went and had an addadicktome. Apparently was to deal with low testosterone and “energy” levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have been confident all week.

cant see their fwds kicking a winning score against our defence under typical circumstances.

if we play to our standard and they play to theirs its a reasonably comfy win.

if we are down 10% (unlkkely) and Collingwood are kicking goals out of their arses (unlikely) all night, it will be close. especially if the umps give then the usual armchair ride (likely).

have been confident all week.

Collingwood are kicking goals out of their arses (unlikely) all night, it will be close. especially if the umps give then the usual armchair ride (likely).
Like when they kicked them out of their arses last time to be 11.1 you mean? Surely that can’t happen again! Was the only thing that kept them fairly close

What's it mean? Keep seeing the same numbers whether it's on clocks, phones, receipts etc lol. Been freakin' me out. Not only that but I see 222s - 555s too. Happens just about every day lel.
Back in the mid 90s for fun i started to tell the time using players numbers and it quickly stuck and I'd do it all the time. I still do it here and there nowdays without thinkng about it
Eg, 6 to 12 Niash to Richo, 10 past 9 Daffy past Cambo, ect.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point isn’t if he plays or not it’s that the flu through the whole club rumour has legs. Remember when the Saints belted us randomly by 12 goals last year. That was a flu game.

We are way better than them but if our players are not fully fit due to this then I fear we will get done.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Surely they all get flu shots though! Playing in winter dressed in summer clothes and all....

Back in the mid 90s for fun i started to tell the time using players numbers and it quickly stuck and I'd do it all the time. I still do it here and there nowdays without thinkng about it
Eg, 5 to 12 Niash to Richo, 10 past 9 Daffy past Cambo, ect.
Naish wore 6, I'm guessing you were early to a lot of things back then if you used Naish for the hours. :D;):think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back