Game Day JLT- Matchday Discussion Collingwood @ Fremantle(HBF Arena - 6:40PM EST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcoming you back Scottie.

Dermie is in love with Stephenson.

Actually dermie loves Collingwood still.

Dermie the ex collingwood great. Best onfield coach we’ve had. Sav killed it with him in the team if I remember correctly.

Every other bloody JLT game was broadcast. :mad:

Need to re-confirm your a Telstra customer for the new season and then it works.

I reckon Callum will end up comfortably the worst of the 3, has the lowest ceiling. He tries hard but lacks any elite physical attributes and his skills are only average

Fair enough. I haven't got a body of evidence to contest your view, and I've been woefully wrong about players in the past. I've seen him do some decent things at VFL, and I can't say I'm bursting with confidence that he'll replicate it on any consistent basis at AFL. But I give him some sort of chance, albeit a slight one.

Dermie the ex collingwood great. Best onfield coach we’ve had. Sav killed it with him in the team if I remember correctly.
Dermie barracked for us as a kid.
Mad magpie fan.

I think he’s always had a real soft spot for us. Just comes through. For years he’s been like that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is playing on many different opponents, turned the ball over quite a lot. Some good signs but not round 1 ready

Agree to disagree then, i though he has looked strong, done a job on his opponent.
May of been a bit overwhelmed in his first outing, but i've been impressed.

thanks saintly...looking forward to seeing to boy carry on his 1st season...and have a blinder season again

You know you want to barrack for us mate......your mob can’t even beat Carltoooooooon!

Agree to disagree then, i though he has looked strong, done a job on his opponent.
May of been a bit overwhelmed in his first outing, but i've been impressed.

He does look a bit overwhelmed, that's why I'd start him in the VFL and build him up rather than Jack Wattsing him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back