Game Day JLT- Matchday Discussion Collingwood @ Fremantle(HBF Arena - 6:40PM EST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Started to flex our muscles somewhat towards the end of that quarter when we turned a 20 point deficient into a 1 goal lead, but for the most part we've barely got out of second gear. Elliott looks to have regained his touch, some promisingly signs from both Browns and Quaynor doesn't look out like he'll be physically intimidated.

Daicos is the one I've been disappointed in re. I mean, Crocker has had 11 disposals. Daicos -- 4.

Interested in the minutes on the ground if possible.

People also doubted us making finals let alone a grand final. Granted, Reid does look past it. I’m hoping he gives a something to think about. Would love to see him off with a flag.
I like your optimism. I’m happy for him to put in the yards in the 2’s but he’d have to come into some hot form to come into the side.

did i hear the word stevo?....lol
Welcoming you back Scottie.

Dermie is in love with Stephenson.

Actually dermie loves Collingwood still.

Forget the problem of fitting all our guns into the midfield. How the **** do we fit De Goey, Elliott, Stephenson, WHE, Varcoe, and Thomas into the same forward line.
Mason? An even bigger headache.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Callum Brown doing some nice things.
Little sheepish on young Rowdy.

TheGreatGrundy asked the question a bit earlier, about whether the Brown brothers and Josh Daicos will make the grade. None of them are beating down the door, perhaps hard to be bullish about them, but I have some good vibes about Callum. He can go missing for too long in games, I wonder about his tank, and his disposal lets him down...but I just think he has some nice touch and a bit of nous.

Get that pink booted bloke off the ground......I have seen enough.

I like your optimism. I’m happy for him to put in the yards in the 2’s but he’d have to come into some hot form to come into the side.

Definitely. He won’t be coming in unless he does that. Can only be good for us to have KP pressure from vfl level.

It’s the double J show - Jamie & Jaidyn, what a sight to behold!

Oh, and Gary Lyon is an A grade flog. I’d forgotten what a tool he is.
What about Triple J?

Jamie, Jaiyden, Josh.

TheGreatGrundy asked the question a bit earlier, about whether the Brown brothers and Josh Daicos will make the grade. None of them are beating down the door, perhaps hard to be bullish about them, but I have some good vibes about Callum. He can go missing for too long in games, I wonder about his tank, and his disposal lets him down...but I just think he has some nice touch and a bit of nous.

I reckon Callum will end up comfortably the worst of the 3, has the lowest ceiling. He tries hard but lacks any elite physical attributes and his skills are only average

Elliot looked great.. Dermi and Lyon got it right.. he is an inside 50 player.. I wouldn't play him anywhere else. Susceptible to the brain freeze in the midfield. He's an out and out striker.

Crocker = Kreas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back