Preview RND 1 - Carlton v Richmond - Thursday 21st March 7:20PM @ MCG - Team Post #1412

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see what Lynch can contribute tonight. He has value even as a distraction. I hope the Blues realise this and don’t get too excited when he competes for the ball. Richmond’s little blokes will be hanging close for crumbs.

Predictions:
Harry to kick 4 goals.
Jones does something spectacular and silly at the same time. But keeps Lynch accountable.
Fasolo doesn’t shave and keeps his permanent 5 o’clock shadow – similar to Homer Simpson.
Blues by 11 points. Easy Peasy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well its finally happened everyone. My workplace has blocked Big Footy. Guess i'll have to go back posting through the BF App.

Change employer .....

I think Tigers are taking a massive risk playing Lynch, if it was our club, I would be p1ssed. Just don't understand why you wouldn't ease him back in through the VFL

For mine, if he's 95% fit then i play him in the AFL.

If he's not, then i don't play him and continue to train him up.

But no VFL for Guys like him.

Not long to go now - seriously excited to have footy back.

Great to see we'll have 6 new faces out there, looking forward to seeing what they can produce, good luck to them - some terrific stories there.

Want to see a good performance from the boys, not expecting to come away with the 4 points, but do want to be happy with a competitive showing.

Anything else will be a bonus for me.

I think Tigers are taking a massive risk playing Lynch, if it was our club, I would be p1ssed. Just don't understand why you wouldn't ease him back in through the VFL
Exactly and the exact reason we have left Kreuser out of the side, just too risky. Honestly didn’t think he would play was shocked they have gambled on such an important player for there season, craziness imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back