Preview Round 11 2019 - North Melbourne Vs Richmond, Friday 31/5, Docklands Stadium 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m glad they did the right thing with Rioli, give him some time to get some touch and form back. Hopefully Butler doesn’t disappoint this week.

Also can we please stop with the Mia digs? I know it’s all tongue in cheek but she’s a 19 year old teenager. She doesn’t deserve it. The only one to blame for Rioli’s form is Rioli.

Cotch got 3 Brownlow votes against Norf last time.

View attachment 683300
That game was a demonstration of “If Dusty don’t get ya, Cotchin must”

Jacobs blanketed Dusty all day but Cotchin tore them to shreds. They shifted the tag onto Cotchin in the end but then Dusty got off the chain and won it for us.
Not many sides have 2 quality taggers, that’s why having two premium mids is so powerful.

Butler in for Rioli ! Well it’s no use having depth in a position if we aren’t going to use it when players aren’t performing up to the level they are expected.

Hopefully Rioli goes back & plays well kicks some goals in the 2’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butler in for Rioli ! Well it’s no use having depth in a position if we aren’t going to use it when players aren’t performing up to the level they are expected.

Hopefully Rioli goes back & plays well kicks some goals in the 2’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's just been coasting for ages. Butler was the same pre-axeing.
Head wouldn't fit between the goal posts.
Hopefully the message gets through to Rioli as it seems to have with Butler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the INs.

Butler has deserved a recall, hopefully a period in the ressies has given him a sting to take it up a notch and demand a spot second half of this season.
I still reckon Butler has the highest ceiling of any of our small fwds.

Hope they haven't rushed Cotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back