Preview Round 11 2019 - North Melbourne Vs Richmond, Friday 31/5, Docklands Stadium 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure, hungry crumbing fwds- it's what we do best. And we have a plethora of top notch candidates to fill the role. Rioli rested, Butler gets a deserved opportunity and Bolts gets the confidence of knowing he's there on merit. The ultimate rotation policy, George will be next for a spell in the stiffies. Love this week's selections..

Going in dry tomorrow night. Prepare your rectums, boys

I know it’s frustrating with the umps and I complain about them the most. But really at the end of the day we just have to make them irrelevant so when they get the inevitable calls wrong it doesn’t hurt us.

Doesn’t mean injustices dont occur but we’re good enough to take them out of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel a little sorry for Menadue, was shifted forward last week, out of his familiar role.

I also feel sorry for him, FWD is not his position. In the Freo game he showed us that if he's going to make it, it will be on the wing.

I guess he just doesn't have enough runs on the board to be keeping blokes like Ellis and McIntosh out

Rioli dropped. **** me if ever you needed proof he simply played because he designed the jumper last week well there it is. Buttler better not go half arsed like he was before being dropped

Butler was coming off a pretty bad ankle injury. He missed a lot of footy last year. I’m not surprised he got dropped TBH but he’s been pretty bloody good in the VFL and looked like his old self. Now he, Bolton and Baker are competing with Rioli for a spot. They’d want to perform because Rioli won’t be down forever

Not making excuses.

Rioli and the club are trying to convert him into a mid (or at least, more of a mid). It's not really working and has caused his form to drop off, so he's being dropped accordingly....for a Mid.

It'll be interesting what they do with him in the 2s...Continue trying to convert him, or 'reset' him back to being a fwd.
too slight to bean effective mid, better as a foward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back