Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Does anyone think there is tension between him and the collective playing group?

Does Don need a new group of assistants around him?

Something's rotten in the state of Denmark...

I'd be keen for a new coach and a rebuild. The bloke might be a genius but he's not hitting any KPIs I can come up with and barely developing the younger group.

I like the guy. But if tonight’s game continues the way it his lazy players, not tackling, simply insipid performance. He needs to be gone Monday there’s no coming back from this. No point mucking around. Going to be a bit of competition in the coaching market.

I'd prefer to get rid of our shithouse assistants and see what we can work with first. It's too easy a solution to blame it all on the head coach when Hart (dumped by Collingwood for being a spud) and Campo sit pretty without criticism outside of this board. A new coach will face the same issues.

I'd prefer to get rid of our shithouse assistants and see what we can work with first. It's too easy a solution to blame it all on the head coach when Hart (dumped by Collingwood for being a spud) and Campo sit pretty without criticism outside of this board. A new coach will face the same issues.

It's what will happen though. Shuts the members up and buys everyone a couple of years to show what they've got... Again.

It's far bigger than one person and we've got to stop delusionally thinking all it takes is a Blight like performance from a senior coach to immediately grab a premiership. If that's your pass mark it's just not going to happen.

Also you don't select an inexperienced senior coach, bring him into an unsuccessful environment and then surround him with a team straight out of an unsuccessful era.

Also an inexperienced senior coach is going to be at their worst on day one and learn and improve from there, we didn't get a Clarkson who has seen and done it all before, you can't expect them not to make mistakes, I really feel like it's up to the club to put things in place to fix the mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the guy. But if tonight’s game continues the way it his lazy players, not tackling, simply insipid performance. He needs to be gone Monday there’s no coming back from this. No point mucking around. Going to be a bit of competition in the coaching market.

I stand corrected. Turned it around in the 2nd half. Credit where it’s due. My faiths back.

The game changed completely in the second half, we stopped most of their run and carry. Gibbs to Oliver was a masterstroke. As was moving Tex outside 50 to leave Jenkins at FF.
Pyke can coach.

I just remembered the last 3 minutes of the Dees game tonight...Pyke faith regained!....oops wrong thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back