News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a center bounce set up versus the pies from the defensive goals and f..k me our line coaches suck ass .
We were ALL back shoulder in defense against a quick small forward line plus we had no pressure or any chance to apply from the ball up as we all went offensive side . Every part of that is wrong . WTF
And they think Campo is an absolute gun inside the 4 walls of West Lakes.

It's been dead obvious for the last two years you can beat our midfield by working it through the defensive side of the stoppage. The coaches haven't changed a thing, Campo has one idea, throw numbers at the contest and try to overwhelm with numbers, it's the only thing he knows how to coach.

I am all for an independent review.

However I do wonder how much of the success Geelong and Richmond had after their reviews is due to the actual review or getting Neil Balme in as Football Manager.

Hiw many other clubs did a similar review did not get Balme and had success after the review.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
In Richmond's case, they got Balme because the review said they needed a gun in that position. We're still desperately clinging to the hope that Burton will b come competent, but maybe they might actually go look for someone decent in the review highlighted how badly run our football department has become.

And they think Campo is an absolute gun inside the 4 walls of West Lakes.

It's been dead obvious for the last two years you can beat our midfield by working it through the defensive side of the stoppage. The coaches haven't changed a thing, Campo has one idea, throw numbers at the contest and try to overwhelm with numbers, it's the only thing he knows how to coach.
100% agree ... if you could of picked the worst possible combination set-up from midfield through defense to show exactly what not to do we just made the movie . For each mistake with positioning etc there could have been a counter measure to cover or stifle the the impact as the play unfolded , nope we just opened ourselves up like a massive clam . Have not seen worse .

Didn't he get sacked from two EPL clubs?

As a keen epl follower and LFC supporter I can tell you that LFC fitness and injury levels have improved out of site since he's left. Was never highly regarded and arsenal couldn't get rid of him quickly enough.
Still quality in the afl though.

Would be hard for to prove unfair dismissal. The camp should be automatic grounds for dismissal. He would know that too. Being on staff would mean he likely reports to his unaccountable mate.
Just sack him and call his bluff over unfair dismissal. He would not get a job again in this industry if he took his employer to court. Remember how Sanderson took it when he was given the chop ? That’s how you stay in the industry post sacking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just adding my 2 cents worth mate
How thorough will be the review?
Will they take any notice?

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk
The pessimistic side of me says no we will not see the full recommendations in effect,
However the optimist in me believes they will be forced to take it very seriously as there will be nowhere to hide in SA, and there is a few Board members that will want change. However, we will not see the full report,That I doubt, We will see some changes but that about all.

But regardless we will get a lot of furphy from Rucci and co. which will be entertaining to read.

My tip today will be Chapman will not see the review thru, If it's Bad he will be gone before the AGM to allow the new Chairperson and Board free air to implement changes. If it semi OK he will go in March and the New Chairperson will run with the changes.

The pessimistic side of me says no we will not see the full recommendations in effect,
However the optimist in me believes they will be forced to take it very seriously as there will be nowhere to hide in SA, and there is a few Board members that will want change. However, we will not see the full report,That I doubt, We will see some changes but that about all.

But regardless we will get a lot of furphy from Rucci and co. which will be entertaining to read.

My tip today will be Chapman will not see the review thru, If it's Bad he will be gone before the AGM to allow the new Chairperson and Board free air to implement changes. If it semi OK he will go in March and the New Chairperson will run with the changes.
Yes as long as it's the start of some change
But this late in the year doesn't leave much time for them to start the process

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Take Francis every day of the week. Even give laird for him.
Ew no.

Admittedly I haven’t seen that many games from him, but every time I’ve seen him at Afl level, I’ve never thought “wow, this kid could be something special”.

Rucci saying KPMG may be doing the review.
KPMG wouldn’t know their head from their arse when it comes to the footy club. They will send in a lead consultant to review the processes governance and overall business practice and get the drones back in the office to write a report basically agreeing that the core foundation of the club is sound, some improvements can be made to reflect best practice and that will be it.

No different from the chocolate poo factorygetting ISO 9001 audited. The process is completely sound !! But it still tastes like poo.

Yes the captain has been drinking...

I've heard Campo is the biggest tumor in the coaching box today by an ex-player

If this is correct how likely are we to get rid of him?

0%

It's the fans, the players and the media who are the problem. Basically everyone except our coaches and club admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back