Autopsy Pies beat the Cats, into the Preliminary Final!

Problem is I was issued an infraction for saying he really is a pussy after he posted an expletive laden abusive message to me. How does that even equate?
Did you report his post? If you did he probably got an infraction too.

Problem is I was issued an infraction for saying he really is a pussy after he posted an expletive laden abusive message to me. How does that even equate?

Collingwood mods can only issue infractions on posts made in our board. If he had posted that crap here and it was reported one of us could have dealt with it.

Likewise Jen2310. High intensity but we didn't put them away again. Familiar story, ambush the opponent and cling on to dear life for victory.
yeah again we wasted a chance at some good percentage :rolleyes:

srsly, what else do you ******* want? we won a qualifying final against the team who finished first and are known for strangling teams, and are now in a preliminary final - with 2 players off the ground by half time!

Already said who i would try through there with instruction on their change of approach, btw that pressure wont need to be as high when clean ball handling reduces the need for it as we maintain possession and launch ourselves.

You guys are looking at it from only one way to negate, rather then realising there are other options to improve our stoppage work which has positive flow on effects if executed well.

Things like better connection with grundy.
A big bodied mid capable of first dibs with clean hands and strong core whilst maintaining a run with on their opponents when not in possession.

Rupert often got hands to it but then was not clean often allowing Danger or Selwood to either come in a strip him of it or at best neutralise it. This then stops us from having scoring chain launches from center or stoppage clearances, forcing defensive play mechanisms.

Sorry but Sier is not an option at present - so I repeat my question. Who do you replace Wills with that will provide the same pressure around the ball.

We all know a fit and inform Sier is better than Wills, but he in not an option at present - so I look fwd to your solution for the next game.

Not surprising but i heard a few homophobic slurs towards Moore from some Geelong supporters.

I really enjoyed the melts when that “Phagget” continued to take mark after mark right infront of their eyes.

Laceout's highlight package:

Give this guy support. Makes awesome highlight videos.

Thanks for the Laceout suggestion. The AFL app highlights are always terrible, but I'm generally too ADD to rewatch a whole replay. I miss the days when we had a couple of highlight video gurus here on this board...

Last edited:
Collingwood mods can only issue infractions on posts made in our board. If he had posted that crap here and it was reported one of us could have dealt with it.
Ok, so this is a key point you can help me with. If you accumulate points you get a ban. I don’t report it but I received the following message “Moderation Staff issued you a warning for Regular Infraction for 3 points.” I was on the Cats board and responded to his terrible post by saying “you really are a pussy” with reference to cats/pussy etc.
Does this only affect me on the Cats board or do I carry these points wherever I post on BigFooty whether it be Collingwood board or opposition boards?

Did you report his post? If you did he probably got an infraction too.
No I didn’t and he deleted his post because he knew it was bad. I see it is still noted in the infraction notice though so it’s still evident to the Mods.

Sorry but Sier is not an option at present - so I repeat my question. Who do you replace Wills with that will provide the same pressure around the ball.

We all know a fit and inform Sier is better than Wills, but he in not an option at present - so I look fwd to your solution for the next game.

They don't need to have the same pressure levels just provide it whilst also getting clean ball out.

I said Maynard was another. Btw you keep ignoring the fact pressure when you win clean ball, is not as necessary to maintain to extremes, whilst still necessary when not in possession with increased capability to win the contest and cleanly execute out of it the side controls the ball.

I'm waiting for you to grasp this.
Look forward to your acceptance that there is more then one way to fix the issues in the center and a more attacking positive fix whilst maintaining good pressure when not in possession.

If Danger kicked that long bomb goal we were in serious trouble I guarantee you that people veiws on Wills would be vastly different had we lost. You guys often criticise people for not speaking up in wins with certain against the grain opinions well...

On the last quarter the instruction to play keeping off and not even try attack from almost the opening bounce almost cost us the game. It allows teams to dictate attacking terms and have repeat entries pressure free. I get we had fatigue but the call was made far too early in the last.

Last edited:
Not surprising but i heard a few homophobic slurs towards Moore from some Geelong supporters.

I really enjoyed the melts when that “Phagget” continued to take mark after mark right infront of their eyes.

There are a hard core of dickheads out there unfortunately.

They don't need to have the same pressure levels just provide it whilst also getting clean ball out.

I said Maynard was another. Btw you keep ignoring the fact pressure when you win clean ball is not as necessary to maintain to extremes whilst still necessary when not in possession with increased capability to win the contest and cleanly execute out of it the side controls the ball.

Look forward to your acceptance that there is more then one way to fix the issues in the center and a more attacking positive fix whilst maintaining good pressure when not in possession.

If Danger kicked that long bomb goal we were in serious trouble I garauntee you that people veiws on Wills would be vastly different had we lost. You guys often criticise people for not speaking up in wins with certain against the grain opinions well...

On the last quarter the instruction to play keeping off and not even try attack from almost the opening bounce almost cosy us the game. It allows teams to dictate attacking terms and have repeat entries pressure free. I get we had fatigue but the call was made far too early in the last.

Ok - so you want to drop Wills and play Maynard in his place.
No problem - now explain how we effectively replace Maynard in the backline.

Finally if you watch the replay it’s very clear Danger kicked that goal because Philips missed the tackle.

I have grasped your point because I acknowledge Sier is a better option than Wills.

Wills is effectively playing the long vacant, Luke Ball role.
I thought the same thing watching Wills bash and crash the Geelong mids, while he lacks the same class his aggression and role is much the same.

The days of that rubbish should long be gone.

Hopefully it was noticed by security and the wasted types were removed.

There is a place for being a wit but not a dimwit.

Last edited:
Ok - so you want to drop Wills and play Maynard in his place.
No problem - now explain how we effectively replace Maynard in the backline.

Finally if you watch the replay it’s very clear Danger kicked that goal because Philips missed the tackle.

I have grasped your point because I acknowledge Sier is a better option than Wills.

Well against Geelong Maynard in the mid rotations, Shaz plays and plays on Ablett (maynards opponent) who btw is no speedster these days. Varcoe is another who has played successfully at HBF on occasions he has a similar physical attributes to Crisp.

Matchups will dictate what options we go vs other teams.

You haven't though as you still maintain they need to maintain the same pressure and tackles as Wills, which they dont if they are providing more clean wins and exits around the stoppages. If the opposition have the ball less and there are less dead ball stoppages means there is less need to have extreme pressure all the time and instead only needed through losses and neutral scrums.

Any way its a moot point or idea this year as they clearly have a plan they want to stick with.

Last edited:
Well against Geelong Maynard in the mid rotations, Shaz plays and plays on Ablett (maynards opponent) who btw is no speedster these days. Varcoe is another who has played successfully at HBF on occasions he has a similar physical attributes to Crisp.

Matchups will dictate what options we go vs other teams.

So why has Bucks chosen Wills over these other options - clearly he feels Wills offer more.

I said Maynard was another. Btw you keep ignoring the fact pressure when you win clean ball is not as necessary to maintain to extremes whilst still necessary when not in possession with increased capability to win the contest and cleanly execute out of it the side controls the ball.

If Danger kicked that long bomb goal we were in serious trouble I garauntee you that people veiws on Wills would be vastly different had we lost. You guys often criticise people for not speaking up in wins with certain against the grain opinions well...

On the last quarter the instruction to play keeping off and not even try attack from almost the opening bounce almost cost us the game. It allows teams to dictate attacking terms and have repeat entries pressure free. I get we had fatigue but the call was made far too early in the last.
We won.
Wills won’t get dropped.

No I didn’t and he deleted his post because he knew it was bad. I see it is still noted in the infraction notice though so it’s still evident to the Mods.
You know it’s much more likely that the mods deleted his post and not him, right?

yeah again we wasted a chance at some good percentage :rolleyes:

srsly, what else do you ******* want? we won a qualifying final against the team who finished first and are known for strangling teams, and are now in a preliminary final - with 2 players off the ground by half time!
Commitment was not in doubt, but how many times we turned it over or send the ball to a 2 on 1? And tbh, Geelong was putrid. Sound of footsteps made them fumble or spoil , their kicking for goal atrocious and team selection doubtful.
I take the win but more convincing would have been nice. It was the same in the 2018 campaign and I don't need to remind you how that ended. Backline showed a lot of promise but not much otherwise that would give me a warm feeling that this time we can put the result beyond doubt when we are on top.

We Struggled against the 2 Speed Mids in Kelly and Dangerfield.

We stopped Abblet and Duckwood for having an Impact
Really? I thought that for most of the game, Kelly was ineffectual. Had a decent second half bit his first half was ordinary. Dangerfield and Tom Stewart I thought were their standouts

Really? I thought that for most of the game, Kelly was ineffectual. Had a decent second half bit his first half was ordinary. Dangerfield and Tom Stewart I thought were their standouts

So in the second half when they came back and almost pinched the win you didn't think his 31 disposals had any impact?

He started slow especially Q1 but he definitely upped the ante and along with Danger dragged them back into it.

Commitment was not in doubt, but how many times we turned it over or send the ball to a 2 on 1? And tbh, Geelong was putrid. Sound of footsteps made them fumble or spoil , their kicking for goal atrocious and team selection doubtful.
I take the win but more convincing would have been nice. It was the same in the 2018 campaign and I don't need to remind you how that ended. Backline showed a lot of promise but not much otherwise that would give me a warm feeling that this time we can put the result beyond doubt when we are on top.

Seriously sport you are being disingenuous - we have a substantially better record against Top 8 teams than we did going into finals in 2018.
There is no comparison.

If Geel supporters acknowledge the score board flattered them, then I can’t understand why you don’t want to acknowledge our clear superiority.

Back