Game Day 2019 AFL Grand Final Discussion: Richmond vs GWS

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Big difference between 2019 and 2017 - 2 ruckmen vs 1, 2 KPF's who can kick 60+gols vs 1 and no Rance.

Good big blokes in the ruck and KPF's are more important than defenders.

Its why they almost doubled their winning margin over 2017.

jack riewoldt was utterly useless a week ago lucky he was playing a glory seeking mannequin in phil davis
thats a decision that can define a career. could barely move in the warm up and went nah blokes im fine. the fitness staff should have told him to f off
Wouldn't have mattered who played Davis or Keefe they never stood a chance, Richmond would've steam rolled them regardless.

I do agree it was extremely selfish of Davis to play, saw his fitness test on tele and he was shot then.

At least this means we’ll beat Richmond next year.

We almost always beat the team that is the reigning premier each year
Yep only missed 1, playing the first time the next season after they won the flag
2013 beat Sydney
2014 beat Hawks
2015 beat Hawks
2016 lost to Hawks
2017 beat Bulldogs
2018 beat Richmond
2019 beat WCE

Richmond have a coal miner's daughter as president we have the son of coal exporter as president.

We have the wrong global warming connection.

I'm so disinterested in Port these days that I am pretty happy for Richmond to win. I used to hate the thought of anyone else winning.

We aren't even in the hunt we may as well be playing a different sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least that is the end of those big big noise memes.
I heard Cooney talk about them all, but only saw one on his show with Cam Luke before the GF marathon.

richmond's ugly chaosball rugbyball forward at all costs game is an indictment on the afl because they won't pay throws/htb so they know they can just knock it on and chuck it forward at all costs and it works.

requires the umps being in your favour to exist

How good is it? :)

Back