Game Day 2019 AFL Grand Final Discussion: Richmond vs GWS

Who wins?

• Richmond

Votes: 30 75.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 10 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Deadset, * Richmond. I mean that in the nicest possible way because they have done two things today that have broken me.

1. Shown just how far off it we really are.
2. Given more ammunition to the happy clappers that point to Richmond as a beacon of light as to why we need to stick with Hinkley.

This is the most down I’ve been after a GF ever and I’m including 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Changes between 2017 and 2019

2017 out Rance, McIntosh, Townsend, Buttler, Grigg, Graham

2019 in, Soldo, Lynch, Pickett, Short, Baker, Bolton

Can we poach whoever is incharge of the tigers indigenous player management.

Stack - wasnt picked up in the main draft and was rookied because supposedly had attitude/flight risk problems.Tigers back him to live with hardwick and plays a pivotal role in their premiership charge.

Pickett - went to the slammer picked up in the mid season draft with a broken elbow and we had the balls to pick up cam ******* sutcliffe. lives with dusty and plays an amazing debut game and final

led by shane edwards while we piss off the most senior indigenous player on our list ryder

Deadset, fu** Richmond. I mean that in the nicest possible way because they have done two things today that have broken me.

1. Shown just how far off it we really are.
2. Given more ammunition to the happy clappers that point to Richmond as a beacon of light as to why we need to stick with Hinkley.

This is the most down I’ve been after a GF ever and I’m including 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No the happy clappers will just twist anything to suit their narrative.

We are nothing like Richmond and Ken is nothing like Hardwick. Damien knew he had to change and he set about doing something about it. Old mate Ken thinks if he keeps betting on the same plan then eventually it will have to happen ... won't it ... he thinks its Maths probability.

Tigers took 14 marks inside 50 to GWS' 4.

They kicked 9.2 from 11 of those marks. Dusty took one and passed it to Pickett who took a mark and went back and kicked a goal in the 3rd quarter. Castagna and Lynch took marks early in the 3rd quarter, but both kicked the ball out on the full.
We are not making finals next year. The club has not instigated any significant actions post season that would give hope other than going dead silent.
Either way let's hope he's gone in 11 months.

Leadership matters. It always does in a successful organisation.

O'Neal + Gale + Hardwick + Cotchin vs Koch + Thomas + Hinkley + Jonas/Wines

That settles the debate on who is the best player in the comp out of Martin, Fyfe & Dangerfield. Martin is so far ahead of the other two it isn't funny now. His finals record is outstanding.

If only we had a player of that make up on our list.

paddy clangers second half against richmond typifies him as a player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leadership matters. It always does in a successful organisation.

O'Neal + Gale + Hardwick + Cotchin vs Koch + Thomas + Hinkley + Jonas/Wines

jesus christ we're holding cotchin up as bastion of great leadership now. the man who kicked against the wind in the EF and watched his team get utterly humiliated.

jesus christ we're holding cotchin up as bastion of great leadership now. the man who kicked against the wind in the EF and watched his team get utterly humiliated.
Look at his record since in comparison to our leaders since then, Cotchin is a two time premiership captain, we haven't played two finals.

Richmond are a machine. Such a well drilled team that just work for each other and believe in themselves to the nth degree. And they're ruthless as anything.

It's nearly impossible to imagine us ever getting to that sort of level as a football club. And it's entirely impossible to imagine it happening under the current administration.

At least this means we’ll beat Richmond next year.

We almost always beat the team that is the reigning premier each year:

Sydney 2013 ✅
Hawthorn 2014 ✅
Hawthorn 2015 ✅
Hawthorn 2016 ❌
Western Bulldogs 2017 ✅
Richmond 2018 ✅
West Coast 2019 ✅
Richmond 2020 ?

I really want to see how often we give a season defining win to the eventual premier too...

You've never changed?? You've never improved??

People change. People * up, then improve. He has lead this group of players out of the s**t of failed finals and failed 2016 season. Which of our on field leaders have lead successfully the last 10 years??

People change. People fu** up, then improve. He has lead this group of players out of the s**t of failed finals and failed 2016 season. Which of our on field leaders have lead successfully the last 10 years??

im just bitter mate. we were at that point where we should have carried on with it but cotchin bounced back from failure and has won two flags.

with his stupid bouffant hair.

i dunno i find this richmond outfit suspect re: PEDs the way they never tire. but probably just sour grapes.

People change. People fu** up, then improve. He has lead this group of players out of the s**t of failed finals and failed 2016 season. Which of our on field leaders have lead successfully the last 10 years??
Apparently ken Hinkley will do the same says Facebook fans. Lol

Back