News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here! (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

www.fiveaa.com.au

The Adelaide Crows Are Eyeing Off Some Big Names For Off-Field Role
LATEST
www.fiveaa.com.au
www.fiveaa.com.au

Is there any chance FiveAA could break some news ....rather than be 3 days behind every other social media outlet ....do they realise the instantaneous nature behind social media

FFS you're based in SA ....yet you follow every interstate media outlet
We know you have a soft on for SA media, but that article was based on an Adelaide Now article yesterday.

Which interstate media outlet did they follow?

www.fiveaa.com.au

The Adelaide Crows Are Eyeing Off Some Big Names For Off-Field Role
LATEST
www.fiveaa.com.au
www.fiveaa.com.au

Is there any chance FiveAA could break some news ....rather than be 3 days behind every other social media outlet ....do they realise the instantaneous nature behind social media

FFS you're based in SA ....yet you follow every interstate media outlet

It sounds like they're throwing darts at the dartboard.

Mark Stone is a chance. I seriously doubt the other two would even consider moving here.

With live trading can you involve more than one club? I am sure you can do it as two seperate transactions.

After the Green bid, Freo hold 8 and 11 and GWS hold 7. Using the points systems the following are equal

Freo: 8 and 11
GWS: 7 and 13* (in 2020)

If GWS give us what will be pick 7 and their 2020 1st, we could on trade that to Freo for picks what will be 8 and 11. Freo want to avoid a bid on Henry either before 8 or 11 (more likely), they can do that.

- GWS get 4, they match 5 pushing all picks up by 1.
- Freo get 7 and a 2020 1st which they want to be 13 or better, but don’t have to worry about wasting 11 (or even 8) on Henry.
- We get 8 and 11 at only the cost of 4.

Both Freo and GWS are motivated to do this. If Henry is unlikely to go before 11, Freo may feel they lose this trade. In which case GWS actually have more motivation than we do to top them up as they have absolutely no way of getting ahead of the Green bid without either us or Melbourne. We could easily tip in 49 as we would no longer be using it. GWS could also top them up if needed.

Be a win to turn 4 and our last pick into two picks inside the top 11.
I would take 8 and 11 for 4. If we cant get a good pair from that we haven't the right people at the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would take 8 and 11 for 4. If we cant get a good pair from that we haven't the right people at the draft.
If we did that deal, it would effectively mean that we traded pick 9 (2019) and 19 (2018) for pick 8 and 11 (both 2019).
Thats pretty good work if you can get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back