Analysis 2020 Fixture - Who will we play

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully our supporters rock up too. When I hear all the ex Fitzroy supporters complain about being shunted down to Launceston every year I always say the way to stop it is to turn up in numbers when we finally do play you at the G. If it's a decent crowd /gate for you guys you'll want to play us in Melbourne not in Tassie.

Last two times we’ve played the Lions at the MCG...

35,492 in 2012 and 39,007 in 2007

Both games predated the 3peat bounce and the Lions recent resurgence

Has the potential to be a mid 40,000’s draw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taking bets on how badly we get screwed by the AFL with this year's FIXture for refusing to pull out of Tassie. I'm expecting the usual dry without lube. 😏

At least it should be before the kids footy starts so should be able to go

and can't wait for Jeff's response

Knowing Jeff he would’ve complained if we were going to play heaps of Sunday 3:20 games. Therefore we shouldn’t worry unless on Thursday when the fixture is released we have a bunch of 3:20 games. However, yes, it is quite concerning we are already playing a 3:20 game. I expect there to be a few Sunday games after Easter Monday and then hardly any after that. Hopefully.

Taking bets on how badly we get screwed by the AFL with this year's FIXture for refusing to pull out of Tassie. I'm expecting the usual dry without lube. 😏
I'm expecting worse. Watch us cop B2B2B 6 day breaks following Easter Monday with opponents Tigers, Eagles (away) followed by *

I'm expecting worse. Watch us cop B2B2B 6 day breaks following Easter Monday with opponents Tigers, Eagles (away) followed by *
Good. Bring it. If we're any good, we'll succeed. If not, we'll have to try something else.

Its not an ideal first game, but we didnt finish in the 8 so it lowers the potential for getting the prime time slots. In saying that i hope we get a 2-3 Friday night games (at home!) and very few, if any saturday or sunday twilight games.

Just watching a round 1 2015 easter monday making a mess of a rebuilding geelong. Caddy best for them almost.

Funny thing is despite the cats average age 6 months lower than ours, they only have 4 remaining from that game, we have 9
Gee we miss cyril

Remove this Banner Ad

Back