FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

nope. The yanks wont see him coming. He has charisma and plays the game 3 levels ahead. I think i would pick at least 5 or 6 Aussies that would be in the top 10 of all time anywhere.
How many levels ahead does he need to play to win or make top 3? He's done neither yet. You said he's played the best game in the history of survivor, not true. Tony, Boston Rob, Mike, Natalie, Parvati, Sarah, all come to mind as great winning seasons. Some of them they absolutely dominated. I could pick many more from the 40ish seasons of the American version.

You're confusing entertaining with best. He hasn't made a final tribal yet!

They’re in the conversation but neither of them would win against Dave at FTC imo
Let's see Dave get to one first. Harry played a better game than Dave last year, Dave outplayed Harry this year. I'd have those two relatively close too

How many levels ahead does he need to play to win or make top 3? He's done neither yet. You said he's played the best game in the history of survivor, not true. Tony, Boston Rob, Mike, Natalie, Parvati, Sarah, all come to mind as great winning seasons. Some of them they absolutely dominated. I could pick many more from the 40ish seasons of the American version.

You're confusing entertaining with best. He hasn't made a final tribal yet!
well he just wins this season and he is a big chance to play US survivor given that he is a US citizen and expresses interest in playing it. Tony lol he is a moron who got really lucky. I rate ROB but he is past it, never saw Natalie play so cannot comment. Parvarti is probably my fave US survivor but i would rate Dave ahead of her.
Dave has one weakness and that is he seems to hold grudges.

You have some of the worst takes on Survivor I have ever seen.
you think because they are Australian they arent good.

well he just wins this season and he is a big chance to play US survivor given that he is a US citizen and expresses interest in playing it. Tony lol he is a moron who got really lucky. I rate ROB but he is past it, never saw Natalie play so cannot comment. Parvarti is probably my fave US survivor but i would rate Dave ahead of her.
Dave has one weakness and that is he seems to hold grudges.

you think because they are Australian they arent good.
Yikes. Dave is a very good player and would not be out of place on a US season but he is nowhere near those players mentioned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sandra is clearly the best ever whether you like her style or not. 2 wins, one in HvV arguably the best season ever. I can’t believe they haven’t voted her out yet this season

Easy to confuse the fun to watch players who make big controversial moves with the best players. David seems to be hitting both of those pretty well this season but I suspect he’s being a bit over edited. Probably quite reserved and level headed around camp.

Sandra is clearly the best ever whether you like her style or not. 2 wins, one in HvV arguably the best season ever. I can’t believe they haven’t voted her out yet this season

Easy to confuse the fun to watch players who make big controversial moves with the best players. David seems to be hitting both of those pretty well this season but I suspect he’s being a bit over edited. Probably quite reserved and level headed around camp.
Someone in last night's Jury Villa said "Dave doesn't even give you those fake convo's".

I just find Mo really unlikeable.. But she is playing a good game keeping who she wants close enough to have just enough control but not look like she does

Remove this Banner Ad

Back