Autopsy Autopsy vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Unrelated, but I think I’ll hate Long for the rest of his career now. Stopped play for five minutes while he rolled around on the ground like a dying man - I assumed he must have snapped a bone in his ankle. Evidently there wasn’t a thing wrong with him, he’s just S O F T. Yuck. Would hate a player like that wearing a Shinboner jumper

This is going to be a memorable win.

I didn’t notice Zurhaar in the third like you did, Snake. I’ll have to watch it on replay. He certainly did his bit in the last, especially when Hannebury cracked into him. Great win. The defensive efforts to stop the Saints in the ladt 90 seconds were heroic. The only comeback of the weekend.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Best we put that Plan A in the circular filing cabinet. We were pretty putrid in the first half. Enjoyed the fightback. Cunnington, Simpkin, Goldstein, and Polec all very good. Umpires were pretty ordinary in that last 5 minutes, missed an obvious free-kick to us and paid the Saints an invisible free-kick and a dropped mark to give them shots on goals.

Seems obvious to me but I think Saints fans were watching a different game

Just burning my '2020: The Undefeated Season' DVD.

It was a season in one game ebbs flows, drama and ecstasy

To win like that was pure Shinboner spirit. With only one for player left on interchange and a coaching performance from Shawry that changed things up and revved the boys from the boundary line!

We have the cattle we have the kids And NOW we have the coach!

What a Shinboner effort to not give up and come out after half time and dominate.

kudos Mr Shaw!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

7 touches between Taylor, Zurhaar and Thomas in the first half.

20 in the second.

They all have something special, so a game style that involves them more will only help us.

3 men down and we still come back

lol saints

incorrect, having Ziebell going down meant we lost a negative player essentially making our team better. He isn’t fit Hence a liability. Him out for a month might actually mean we get a proper mid in to play the modern game.

Defensive structures and pressure certainly lifted. Shaw being the defensive man that he is did something that Brad couldn't do on a consistent basis.

Great stuff.

Jy cunners higgo excellent.
Polec got going in the second half.
Froggy level headed all day.
Anderson bought the grunt when it looked like they were more physical than us.
Tarrant a rock.
Taylor looks bloody exciting.

Tide turned when JZ went off.

Don’t touch max king - the new riewoldt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back