Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can spot a right wing bot from a mile away when they are a new account, barely any posts, and exclusively posts here

I'm surprised they don't have a number at the end of their name this time, normally it's something like richard69
They had to use the name of a guy who’d 100% think Morrison is a complete and utter campaigner like every other sane person in this country does by now.

Don't waste your money on the private school, unless it's a special school for students with disability. That will save you 100s of thousands over the academic career.
Depends a lot on where you live and what type of kid it is imo.

It’s only been confusing to people that want to have a reason to lambast him. Put your pom-poms aside, take off your skirt, and stop cheerleading for the political side you align yourself with.

He’s been clear and concise. The comparison to Ardern as if she is a beacon of what all things a leader should be in this crisis is laughable considering she’s on death row as far as her term as PM over there goes.

Next presser I’ll be more than happy to explain to you the directive from Scomo to help you understand if you genuinely are confused. Though I suspect you’re one of the many thousands out there who will use this pandemic as a cheap political point scoring opportunity.

“OmG wHy ArE tHeRe TeN aLlOwEd At FuNeRaLs BuT fIvE aLlOwEd At WeDdInGs?!? HoW wIlL i EvEr GeT tHrOuGh ThIs!? So CoNfUsInG!!”

Shut up and do as you’re told Karen. It’s simple.
So, summing up, you’re as partisan as the people you criticise for being partisan. OK, got it.

Not sure what Arden’s prospects of re-election have to do with the price of tea in China. Extraordinary weird tack to take.

Now, I realise we are living in an extraordinary time. But to wash one’s hands of accountability and say “everyone cut Morrison some slack, he’s got an incredibly difficult job”, when there are real and proximate examples of how much better it could be done, is just lazy, or recklessly complacent, or...... partisan barracking.

Last edited:
This is too funny. This sub board is an absolute lefty echo chamber (strange it's always the Labor voters who have the most spare time to whinge on the internet). You have literally just one poster expressing views contrary to the hive mind, and you all rush to put him on ignore because it's nicer to not have the circle jerk interrupted? Get off The Guardian and enter the real world!
Interesting point

I've only got 1 person on ignore on bigfooty and it's actually a Bulldogs poster who'd never respond to my posting (this after quoting/liking many of his posts)

So after a while I felt **** the **** and chucked him on ignore as it was a waste of time and effort

Onto your differing opinions point, they are definitely important for debate, I'd rather just take the pi55 out of flogs who put up the same old hurrdurrisms and offer nothing of value

Imagine being this triggered over somebody you don’t even knows financial circumstances.
Imagine only being a member for 3 weeks and ALREADY swinging your dick around......

SNL.gif

Seriously, go fu** yourself. I'm putting 20 years of hard slog onto the block here all in the hope of paying off a year or two for my autistic daughers private school fee's. Its a fearsome risk for someone like me but IMO now is the time to get into some premium stocks while the arse has fallen out of them. The effort energy and risk I'm taking is what it takes for the "rich" people to get ahead in this country. It is what it is.

Here's hoping the market tanks further and you lose everything so we can swoop on those shares at rock bottom.

Imagine only being a member for 3 weeks and ALREADY swinging your dick around......

SNL.gif
Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the internet. There’s no order of seniority, and we’re all equal. And besides that, post counts and join dates clearly count for nothing if the treatment I have seen you receive by the community is anything to go by.

So, summing up, you’re as partisan as the people you criticise for being partisan. OK, got it.

I realise we are living in an extraordinary time. But to wash ones hands of accountability and say “everyone cut Morrison some slack, he’s got an incredibly difficult job”, when there are real and proximate examples of how much better it could be done, is just lazy, or complacent, or...... partisan barracking.
I didn’t even vote for Scomo last year.

You think he can do a better job based on what? All your expertise and knowledge in dealing with virus pandemics and economic crises at the same time? Spare me.

Don’t try and feign objectivity under the guise of genuinely thinking he’s doing a terrible job. You’ve hated the guy for years. We get it.

You think he can do a better job based on what? All your expertise and knowledge in dealing with virus pandemics and economic crises at the same time? Spare me.

Don’t try and feign objectivity under the guise of genuinely thinking he’s doing a terrible job. You’ve hated the guy for years. We get it.
We get it. You’re a partisan barracker. Spare us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the internet. There’s no order of seniority, and we’re all equal. And besides that, post counts and join dates clearly count for nothing if the treatment I have seen you receive by the community is anything to go by.
It was just an observation but clearly i've struck a nerve.

The treatment you've SEEN me receive ??
How long did you lurk ?......................................................................................................

But you've only been here for 3 weeks so how could you know.................................................

But you've only been here for 3 weeks so how could you know.................................................
It’s merely an assumption based off his attitude towards Scomo. I thought that was clear given the next sentence “we get it”.

A bit binary, for example there are many conservative and/or Liberal voters that were in full support of SSM. People hate being pigeonholed.

Whilst Dutton is a dork I have no issue with Australia (and Im not Australian) enforcing hard measures to stop an incredibly harsh black market trade.
Very poor example.

Even though SSM might suit your purposes in that some Labor seats displayed some of the highest No votes, and some Coalition seats some of the highest Yes votes, the total vote was pretty damn binary. A huge, inarguable vote for SSM.

AND YET, straight away, in response, we see unrepresentative reactionary elements of the Coalition knuckling down to confect a religious freedom crisis and push for a bill most everyone agrees protects freedoms that are in no danger in any way, shape or form.

Perfect example of the sheer stupidity of the Coalition, and how out of touch they are with the vast bulk of mainstream Australians.

And, by implication, the people that vote for them.

Not sure what your point about Dutton has to do with my post. Perhaps it was intended for someone else?

Interesting point

I've only got 1 person on ignore on bigfooty and it's actually a Bulldogs poster who'd never respond to my posting (this after quoting/liking many of his posts)

So after a while I felt **** the **** and chucked him on ignore as it was a waste of time and effort

Onto your differing opinions point, they are definitely important for debate, I'd rather just take the pi55 out of flogs who put up the same old hurrdurrisms and offer nothing of value
I find the ignore function one of the biggest cop outs available.

Reality is in life you meet and interact with people with different opinions to yourself.

The weak invoke the ignore

I find the ignore function one of the biggest cop outs available.

Reality is in life you meet and interact with people with different opinions to yourself.

The weak invoke the ignore

I see it differently, the smart uses the ignore function to clean up the garbage

There are some obviously crazy and deranged trolls here posting stuff you would never bother to read or respond to if you know what's good for you, so why have them clog up my feed?

It’s merely an assumption based off his attitude towards Scomo. I thought that was clear given the next sentence “we get it”.
3 weeks in and already assuming users motives......................................

Great to see the unimpeachable rigour of your logical processes on full display.
I don’t know for sure, but anyone that’s been around here for a while can you confirm whether this character despises Scomo, and has despised long before this pandemic began?

If it makes you feel better then I guess it serves a purpose.

Wealth is made in down times, those who have some disposable money will get heavy discounts on everything - including hiring employees, get ready for that when hiring starts again with a new low figure.

People plan and prepare for events like this, others struggle to get to the next weekend. That's life.
Presumably you're in favour of death taxes then? (I am.)

If we were all born with the same prospects in life your philosophy would be less than worthless.

Unfortunately, the biggest indicator of adult wealth in Australia is your parents' postcode when you were born.

The level playing field is a gross self-serving myth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back