Game Day Rd2 Geelong V Hawthorn Fri 12 June 2020 7:50pm @ GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We just don't have that many elite players by foot in the side, so we just hack to a tall along the boundary and hope for a throw in. So easy for the opposition to read and ping back,

Guys like Rohan can't use their pace to lead and Tommy hasn't a chance to mark one-on-one.

Menegola can take a mark and can kick - play him forward or drop him.

Parfitt has endeavour, but is s**t by hand and foot (which is a worry), Narkle still has promise, but would prefer him closer to goal.

Stanley has been very good and again, we're left to Gazza, Selwood and Duncan to keep us in it.

Miers might need a Melways - has he entered the carpark yet?

We just don't have that many elite players by foot in the side, so we just hack to a tall along the boundary and hope for a throw in. So easy for the opposition to read and ping back,

Guys like Rohan can't use their pace to lead and Tommy hasn't a chance to mark one-on-one.

Menegola can take a mark and can kick - play him forward or drop him.

Parfitt has endeavour, but is s**t by hand and foot (which is a worry), Narkle still has promise, but would prefer him closer to goal.

Stanley has been very good and again, we're left to Gazza, Selwood and Duncan to keep us in it.

Miers might need a Melways - has he entered the carpark yet?
You left out the invisible man ....Danger

Attitude and workrate are an issue and he has been told this, imorovement hasnt come, not to mention he moves like a snail, 100% not AFL ready. Steven and probably Stephens will come in before him.

Yeah you may be correct in that regard but Geelong looked much better when he was in the side last year and Menegola is 🥔 🥔 up big time so in my opinion, and I’m only speaking for myself, I would rather see Constable in the side 🤷🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rohan and Menegola are terrible, Steven can replace one of them next week and maybe a youngster can replace the other, maybe Chook? Either way both shouldn’t be in the team.
Steven & Clark maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back