Review Geelong defeats Port by 60 points.. Great team win!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew we would win this game. One reason, Ports Key Defenders are a shambles. Simple as that, if we were slightly on top in the midfield contest I had every confidence. I backed us tonight at double of odds, and no doubts. In fact I loaded on us for Flag, and will cover bet around Pies, Eagles, and at the juicey odds for GWS and Demons.

Do you think North is sitting back and thinking, "at least our effort wasn't as s**t as St Kilda or Port"...

North kicked the highest score against us the past 3 weeks and also have the lowest losing margin

Saints then shat the bed last week but not as bad as Port did this week

Do you think North is sitting back and thinking, "at least our effort wasn't as sh*t as St Kilda or Port"...

North kicked the highest score against us the past 3 weeks and also have the lowest losing margin

Saints then shat the bed last week but not as bad as Port did this week
I think North would be sitting back thinking “ when we will make the finals “

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes a great win, but great humility shown by Hawk and Danger post match.

Very COVID aware that the fun they are having is not available to all, and hoping they are bringing us a bit of light.

Thanks boys- Course if you're a Dawks fan it would increase your angst.

Yes a great win, but great humility shown by Hawk and Danger post match.

Very COVID aware that the fun they are having is not available to all, and hoping they are bringing us a bit of light.

Thanks boys- Course if you're a Dawks fan it would increase your angst.
Well said!

Port fans melting hard online - apparently they're only 4 players off being 10 goal better side than we saw tonight...

See all of them and raise them an Ablett :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back