WRFL Division 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns looking really strong, surely a few others have gone along with him. Are Tarneit having a spring clean/garage sale? Hopefully some pickups have come there way.
Suns surely have a chance for the flag next year. We'll wait and see however.

Tarneit are cooked now. Back to being easy beats along with North Sunshine and Laverton.
Three horse race now between Albanvale, Braybrook and Wyndham. Wyndham have youth on their side and look the most likely to hold a place in div 2.

Club was already struggling before covid. Overpaid too many players for too long.
Well they must have make some hard decisions on some players

Save the cash and go again in 2022.

They may have played finals, but had no real success.

Well the suns must have opened there cheque book up.

Well they must have make some hard decisions on some players

Save the cash and go again in 2022.

They may have played finals, but had no real success.

Well the suns must have opened there cheque book up.

With DM at the Suns they are not opening the cheque book

Whole club has done a great job at a reset back to original plan and look in a good position buy local footy will be a struggle for a few years I think

Lawrie isn't going for a pie and coke

I didn’t say that but the Suns won’t over pay anyone so I doubt Todd is any different

And the days of blokes getting big money in div 3 are done now as they should be. Want $200 or more than go play footy that warrants that much.

Teams continue to pay more than that and they will go broke very quick. It’s going to be a monumental job to get decent sponsors for lower levels for a few years

I didn’t say that but the Suns won’t over pay anyone so I doubt Todd is any different

And the days of blokes getting big money in div 3 are done now as they should be. Want $200 or more than go play footy that warrants that much.

Teams continue to pay more than that and they will go broke very quick. It’s going to be a monumental job to get decent sponsors for lower levels for a few years

The top players will get more than $200 but I do think the bottom end will be a lot leaner. Despite the cap being the same players should be willing to play for less (Or nothing) and help their club be sustainable in 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tarneit are cooked now. Back to being easy beats along with North Sunshine and Laverton.
Three horse race now between Albanvale, Braybrook and Wyndham. Wyndham have youth on their side and look the most likely to hold a place in div 2.
Back to easy beats like when you were coaching?

Who said I was a senior coach? Just involved in the club. Pretty sure it’s against the rules of this forum to post real names...

Really deburner? Rich coming from you.

On another topic, the Suns have announced some great pickups already.

Really deburner? Rich coming from you.

On another topic, the Suns have announced some great pickups already.

I learnt my lesson prez.

They’ve recruited very well. Still a few more to name from what I’ve heard. Points will be interesting.

Surely Jago, Baumgartner, Halapio (obvious signs he's going to Suns just by the comments over fb), Lawrie and some existing and tba contracted players wouldn't go or stay at the suns for nothing. Suns have definitely opened the checkbook here, it looks pretty obvious that they want to win the 2021 granny and spending big to get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back