List Mgmt. 2020 Trade and List Management Thread II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is Cunnington not tradeable?

Given his age, given the tough inside role he has played over a long time now, given his lack of aerobic ability and our serious need for pace, given the serious injury he is coming off, given his poor defensive prowess and accountability, given the midfield needs to rebuilt, you'd at least have to consider it.

For mine, Higgins, Tarrant, Brown and even Polec don't have this many question marks hanging over them.

I love Cunners, I was defending him on here when he was a teenager and everyone thought he was a wasted pick. But he is not untradeable.
Better off hanging on to your key players.

Surprisingly unpopular opinion at the moment....

A fellow North supporting mate of mine text this trade suggestion to me today and as much as I hate the idea of trading our future 1st round pick I actually don’t hate it & seems reasonable on the surface .

OUT - NM 2021 1st rd pick + Dumont
IN - ADE Pick 1 2020 + ADE 3rd rd pick 2021

OUT - NM Pick 9 2020 + Polec
IN - Haw Pick 4 2020 .

OUT - 2021 1st rd pick , 2020 pick9 , Dumont & Polec .

IN - Pick 1 & 4 2020.

obviously any trades for Brown and or Higgins are a totally seperate discussion.

Pick 1 . McDonald
Pick 2 . Hollands
Pick 4 . Phillips

He was also of the opinion of making no deals with Syd or Dogs and was keen to make them pay full price for their academy kids .

interested on hearing the thoughts of the Draft experts on here is this a deal they would do considering the apparent talent in next years draft ?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A fellow North supporting mate of mine text this trade suggestion to me today and as much as I hate the idea of trading our future 1st round pick I actually don’t hate it & seems reasonable on the surface .

IN - Haw Pick 4 2020 .

IN - Pick 1 & 4 2020.

obviously any trades for Brown and or Higgins are a totally seperate discussion.

Pick 1 . McDonald
Pick 2 . Hollands
Pick 3 . Phillips

He was also of the opinion of making no deals with Syd or Dogs and was keen to make them pay full price for their academy kids .

interested on hearing the thoughts of the Draft experts on here is this a deal they would do considering the apparent talent in next years draft ?!?
They won't relinquish pick one for frog

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

IN - Haw Pick 4 2020 .

IN - Pick 1 & 4 2020.

Pick 1 . McDonald
Pick 2 . Hollands
Pick 3 . Phillips

Not behd, Deal one would never fly, the other couple arent bad.

edit: nah, deal 3 wont fly either andgiving polec and pick 9 for pick 4 would only benefit if they picked up his salary

IN - Haw Pick 4 2020 .

IN - Pick 1 & 4 2020.

Pick 1 . McDonald
Pick 2 . Hollands
Pick 4 . Phillips

Can't see Adelaide biting at that particular lure but if we could get three to five picks this year then it would be great.

Adelaide may be more amenable to trade if they get first-round compensation for Crouch. They might be happy to hold pick 1 and trade pick 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back