Preview 2020 Qualifying Final 1 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Train services

Footy Express train services
Footy Express train services will be operating after the match only, in addition to regular Adelaide Metro bus services.

After the match only? Someones botched that one up......
They probably mean it’ll be the usual services before, which are more frequent than on a regular weeknight. But not expecting the Gawler train to run south of Salisbury. Isn’t good for me given I start work at 4am Monday, Wednesday & Friday

Think Selwood is trying to drum up support from Crows fans lol

then another 1 to 2 cm in vertical leap likely
I agree with the rest, but being taller won't mean you can jump higher, and shorter people can jump and reach higher.

Standing reach yeah 1-2cm could be a few more. Though some have longer arms...

Oh man I’m so nervous. Went to the elimination final in 2017 and it was so heartbreaking. This time we have double chance but still... fingers crossed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance the bars make a surprise appearance this finals series ala 2014 v Tiges?
If the Power jumper is a clash for Richmond's jumper like 2014, then maybe the prison bars in the Grand Final.... in our 150th year..... against the AFL equivalent of our GF bunnies in Glenelg..... nah, will never happen...... or could it?

View attachment 973675
120376496_1118810848516688_46175312497192505_o.jpg
I love the Port! I just wish that the government would look after it a bit more and really make it a tourist destination. I remember when I went there a few years ago with my dad and he said to me “Walking through this place is like going back in time to the 80’s” lol, good times

Remove this Banner Ad

Back