Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Who won this trade?

• GWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or we take him at 6 in the draft. Game glitch. lulz
It would be interesting if Geelong got to pick 6 and there is a draftee they wanted but didn't think they could get, would they really want to use that pick on Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, Ratugalolea is not good enough for them.

The only players to help GWS would be Clark and Stephens, remember GWS want to be going forward by end of 2021 because they do not want to lose Kelly after a 12 month dip and AFL HQ do not want to lose the NSW market and the revenue that goes with it
Lol

No doubt Cats will have to pay for him, but Giants can kick and scream all they like, they won't be getting Clark.

If they play hard ball with what players they want it will just end up being picks.

That's still a fair few for this season.

400+ goals 7th most active players. I doubt he will going as cheap as you hope.
that just shows he is old. Hawkins stats are way better cos he is even older and he would only cost a second rounder if traded. Nice how richmond supporters are trying to talk his price up though.

any comparison with other trades done suggest pick 9 should be enough.

Lol

No doubt Cats will have to pay for him, but Giants can kick and scream all they like, they won't be getting Clark.

If they play hard ball with what players they want it will just end up being picks.

It won't, cause Cameron will stay at GWS and in two years Geelong era over.

Geelong will blink way before GWS and GWS do not have to blink

Lol, Ratugalolea is not good enough for them.

The only players to help GWS would be Clark and Stephens, remember GWS want to be going forward by end of 2021 because they do not want to lose Kelly after a 12 month dip and AFL HQ do not want to lose the NSW market and the revenue that goes with it
Clark and stephens combined together would be worth about pick 9 and nothing more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What? It shows he is worth a shitload of draft picks. He'27. Youth player by geelong standards.
He is 28 in his first month of football next year. Only 2 seasons before he turns 30.

danger and shiels give 5 years under 30 to their new team. Treloer 7 years.

cameron only giving 2 years suggests his trade currency is half of what theres is. Pick 9 is slight overs.

Seems strange given he is apparently paid close to twice that now

Only because his deal was restructured midway through to be back ended, in order to alleviate salary cap pressure. (And he lost half a mil or so due to Covid cuts)

Seems to me that the Giants issue is their list manager can't do maths.

Apparently the Giants have decided this year that they're going to stop "overpaying" players, but there's still going to be some fallout from the last few years, and I think an inability to match (especially if Geelong up their offer a bit) is part of that.

None of that will happen.

Geelong and Giants will come to a fair agreement that won't involve Clark.

Actually that will not happen.

AFL HQ cannot afford to lose the NSW market, they have invested too much in it already

AFL HQ want revenue increases in the millions of dollars, no doubt about it and the players want more money

He is 28 in his first month of football next year. Only 2 seasons before he turns 30.

danger and shiels give 5 years under 30 to their new team. Treloer 7 years.

cameron only giving 2 years suggests his trade currency is half of what theres is. Pick 9 is slight overs.

I know how years work.

With respect I'd argue you are slightly delusional.

The giants have mostly been nice guy so far but I can see them playing hard ball on this one.

Good luck.

No it doesnt, his next contract takes him into his 30s. Not strange all. Plus he didnt exactly reach their expectations with his last contract. he was expected to be nearly as big as franklin back then.

He had his team favorite in a grand final. Won the coleman by a lot for modern standards and has kicked the most goals outside of 5he ancient guys.

Back