Traded Jeremy Cameron [traded w/ 2x 2021 R2 (ESS/GWS) to Geelong for #13, #15, #20 and 2021 R4]

Who won this trade?

• GWS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Or we take him at 6 in the draft. Game glitch. lulz
It would be interesting if Geelong got to pick 6 and there is a draftee they wanted but didn't think they could get, would they really want to use that pick on Cameron

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 x 1sts is correct.

Heavy price? Not really, less than what gws reportedly is asking for. if JC goes to the draft, GWS get a big fat nothing.

GFC carries no risk in this trade. GFC moving up in the draft, forces GWS to be reasonable at the trade table or risk losing it all.

Its all on the GWS, despite what anyone thinks.

At worst the GFC end up with a Gun kid at 6, and JC ends up at north. lulz.

Make no mistake the GFC has the whip hand.

The media cronies need to start speaking about this option.

Hahahaha
POTY 😂

The obsessiveness is extremely humerous. I’m here to mainly find out where my team is at however this thread is overrun by very salty eagle fans.
It’s only a trade, hardly significant overall in the AFL. One player for a pick or 2 is so damn minor in the overall scheme of things.
Grand Final losses hurt, trade losses is hardly a blip on the radar. If WCE were involved in a trade not involving us I would not pay any attention to it yet here they all are obsessing over this because we got some picks for Kelly lol.

News flash eagles fans. Teams want the best deals for them, hypocrisy has to exist, how is this news? Clubs want the best deal, of course we wanted to pay nothing, what is wrong with all of you for not understanding it? Haha f me.
Of course GWS want a bloody good deal also, it’s so weird to celebrate what another club like GWS is doing what is best for them all because you paid a price for Kelly.

To be fair to Eagle's supporters I think the term is schadenfreude.

The obsessiveness is extremely humerous. I’m here to mainly find out where my team is at however this thread is overrun by very salty eagle fans.
It’s only a trade, hardly significant overall in the AFL. One player for a pick or 2 is so damn minor in the overall scheme of things.
Grand Final losses hurt, trade losses is hardly a blip on the radar. If WCE were involved in a trade not involving us I would not pay any attention to it yet here they all are obsessing over this because we got some picks for Kelly lol.

News flash eagles fans. Teams want the best deals for them, hypocrisy has to exist, how is this news? Clubs want the best deal, of course we wanted to pay nothing, what is wrong with all of you for not understanding it? Haha f me.
Of course GWS want a bloody good deal also, it’s so weird to celebrate what another club like GWS is doing what is best for them all because you paid a price for Kelly.

I think you are misunderstanding the reason neutrals are here.

We're just here for the drama and theatre of it all.

Either Geelong get a new gun KPF and give up multiple 1st round picks or GWS keep Cameron and deal with the salary cap consequences down the track, or (least likely scenario) Geelong use multiple picks to move up the draft order.

Either way you look at it, it's great theatre, especially given the entertainment Geelong supporters are providing.

Every trade thread has neutral supporters weighing in. Given GWS has one of the smaller BF followers, I think the neutral supporter influence in this thread just feels more than it does in other threads.

But please, continue. I am thoroughly entertained.

Cats with Danger "Let him come home to Vic it's only fair."
Cats with Ablett "Let him come home to Vic it's only fair."
Cats with Kelly "* him we drafted him we demand overs."
Cats with Cameron "Let him come home to Vic it's only fair."

One of these is not like the others.

And I think we'll draw a line under this here folks. You've had your fun.

From here on out don't be surprised to find yourself with thread ban or infraction points, in particular for playing the man and trolling.

That includes baiting entire supporter groups, dragging discussions off club boards, name calling, troll names, and so on.

Reply to the entire post and pick holes in it.

Had my thoughts known multiple times.

Geelong are taking a massive risk if they don’t trade, they don’t want kids they need a ready made star, one they have been working on for a couple of years.

Looks bad if they refuse to trade after all the talk. Especially if every man and his dog can point to previous demands the. At a have made and now they won’t pay up.

We have picks, we will get some more. This is a line in the sand moment about getting fair treatment at the trade table.
He isn’t a RFA anymore, we matched, he is an uncontracted player.

Geelong are taking a massive risk if they don’t trade, they don’t want kids they need a ready made star, one they have been working on for a couple of years.

Looks bad if they refuse to trade after all the talk. Especially if every man and his dog can point to previous demands the. At a have made and now they won’t pay up.

We have picks, we will get some more. This is a line in the sand moment about getting fair treatment at the trade table.

And Giants not even answering their phone?

\

GFC want whatever the best is for the GFC.

GWS risk losing a player for nothing if they are not reasonable on the trade table.

Geelong will offer up a Dangerfield style deal. Which is ball park (may be unders). If the Giants refuse that, we can try to exercise the pick 6 in ND option. No reputation lost for GFC trying to get a good deal for a good player. Selling the farm to get a player does not enhance reputation either.

Reputation loss is something the GFC does need to worry about. 1 deal we couldnt get done in the last 30 years is a little blip in the radar. Rep loss is on GWS for playing hardball with a player who has been there 9/10 years and is held there against his wishes. GWS look bad in this situation (to the players)

Time will tell, lets see which club blinks first.

It would be interesting if Geelong got to pick 6 and there is a draftee they wanted but didn't think they could get, would they really want to use that pick on Cameron

Good call hawkman.

We will obviously go for JC, if we told him to go to the draft. Thats where the GFC will lose reputation if it did not get JC at that pick.

If phone calls are being blatantly ignored that is certainly some of the more childish behaviour I’ve read.

I agree if thats true but i'd want to see more than journo speculation before believing that.

2 x 1sts is correct.

Heavy price? Not really, less than what gws reportedly is asking for. if JC goes to the draft, GWS get a big fat nothing.

GFC carries no risk in this trade. GFC moving up in the draft, forces GWS to be reasonable at the trade table or risk losing it all.

Its all on the GWS, despite what anyone thinks.

At worst the GFC end up with a Gun kid at 6, and JC ends up at north. lulz.

Make no mistake the GFC has the whip hand.

The media cronies need to start speaking about this option.

Who held the whip hand last year with Kelly?

Now that the bid has been matched Cameron is an uncontracted player who has nominated a single club ("how dare he, the AFL needs to stop this" - wasn't that the view of many Cats fans and Vic media people?)

Oh that's right it was the club that had the player on its list.

Now can you please explain why this has changed 180 degrees in 12 months?

Who held the whip hand last year with Kelly?

Now that the bid has been matched Cameron is an uncontracted player who has nominated a single club ("how dare he, the AFL needs to stop this" - wasn't that the view of many Cats fans and Vic media people?)

Oh that's right it was the club that had the player on its list.

Now can you please explain why this has changed 180 degrees in 12 months?

The Kelly deal has nothing to do the with JC deal. They are mutually exclusive.

Back