EPL Matchday 11

Remove this Banner Ad

And a few days ago, Leeds fans here were accused of being insecure and highly wound ....

I actually do rather enjoy watching Spurs play these days (Son is probably my favourite non Leeds Premier league player, he is a gun), but the misguided delusion that Tottenham fans have had for quite a few years now that they are giants of English Football .

CompetentJubilantElk-max-1mb.gif

YOU AIN'T !!!
So dick measuring contest it was then. Nose bent out of joint because some people you don’t know rate their club in a certain way haha.

Even after a trophy drought no one can shut up about we’re still top 5 in England for major honours. A good chance this year of increasing that beyond 26 too.

All that matters is the now, and to that end, hope to wake up to The Arsenal pushed down to 16th ;)

So dick measuring contest it was then. Nose bent out of joint because some people you don’t know rate their club in a certain way haha.

Even after a trophy drought no one can shut up about we’re still top 5 in England for major honours. A good chance this year of increasing that beyond 26 too.

All that matters is the now, and to that end, hope to wake up to The Arsenal pushed down to 16th ;)

Well I would agree with you that an Arsenal relegation would be amazing (as unlikely as it is)

Changed my mind (Mr Burns Unpredictable Change of Heart), hope the Spurs tear the Gooners a new one 👍👍👍

Just out of curiosity, is anyone here a Palace fan ? Out of all the Premier League clubs (currently), I have barely seen any Crystal Palace fans here...

Not a criticism btw, just an observation..
There are a couple, Milang_Panthers is one that springs to mind.

10 score involvements in 784 minutes this season.

Same as last year though chef. Does alright against the s**t in the league. Not yet proven anything against decent opposition.

Which has always remained my point against the hype and praise he’s getting.

Just out of curiosity, is anyone here a Palace fan ? Out of all the Premier League clubs (currently), I have barely seen any Crystal Palace fans here...

Not a criticism btw, just an observation..
Dogs till i die

Same as last year though chef. Does alright against the sh*t in the league. Not yet proven anything against decent opposition.

You're like Brades with our defence.

Same as last year though chef. Does alright against the sh*t in the league. Not yet proven anything against decent opposition.

TBH i dont see him more than squad depth and being a back up and we'll target a quality number 9 in the summer to replace Giroud.

But how many teams have a better back up than him?

Plus hes an academy kid so he saved us money to spend elsewhere and his score involvements are decent for what he is for us. Whats not to love about that.

It is a little funny he gets you and Brades a bit triggered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are the first team to out run Leeds, we did it by 6kms and 11kms more than our average. Nuts.

Have you got any individual stats on that? It seems that Kante runs all day but doesn't need to be subbed off. Mount covers a lot of ground.

I like James. He seems to make good decisions on when to hold and when to push forward.

Easy red card for being a dirty campaigner. Typical Brit commentators excusing it.

And love how they just double down on it because they'll never backtrack even though the footage is clear.

Farcical red card for that WBA lad.

Honestly, football is setting a dangerous precedent with some of these cards, VAR decisions i.e. Bamford's outstretched hand a few weeks ago and the fact that players are now being encouraged to dive as Sterling did a week back to win a penalty despite the Leeds player being kicked in a similar manner, not going to ground and the ref / VAR still not awarding a pen for an identical incident ignoring the fact that all football fans hate divers.

Farcical red card for that WBA lad.

Honestly, football is setting a dangerous precedent with some of these cards, VAR decisions i.e. Bamford's outstretched hand a few weeks ago and the fact that players are now being encouraged to dive as Sterling did a week back to win a penalty despite the Leeds player being kicked in a similar manner, not going to ground and the ref / VAR still not awarding a pen for an identical incident ignoring the fact that all football fans hate divers.
Was a soft as * red when it happened to Rudiger last season. Just the same here.

yellow card for mine

Here I am Tubbs, not a big contributor during match time usually too consumed.

Palace not as tight as in previous seasons can't get the preferred Cahill / Tompkins central pairing.

Even with WBA down to 10, just doubt we can push on here.

Not as good defensively but also not as fluent on the break as we were. Really battling at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back