Werewolf The Fellowship Of The Ring Mafia: Middle Earth (Good) Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry, been in hospital tonight.
1) SM - I didn't even vote for you. Not sure where the melt's coming from. Or the credit. Pretty sure my vote remained on Filth . I might've changed it had I been around. I might not have.
2) I defended you in a recent dead PM ( manangatang , Dero and a few others might remember- I don't think you were even in that dead PM) when I didn't even need to , and this is what I get (after you killed me /attempted to kill me two games in a row I must add) ? Maybe I shouldn't have bothered.

You sure did. I figured you were blackmailed.

Well no your reasoning was just as poor as everyone else's. Claiming villager was not shady play but somehow it was. Go figure.

Thinking MWPP was sticking her neck out either because she was a villager with nothing to lose or night immune who was no risk of dying was valid reasoning. But it wasn't somehow. Go figure.
I think you've got a bit of an obsession with MWPP and that was ultimately your undoing. You pushed far too hard for far too long, even though it had been pointed out multiple times that you were barking up the wrong tree. I'm not sure why you're so salty about being lynched when your posts in the thread were so obviously transparent to so many of the rest of the people playing.

he broke his back trying to bend over to suck his own utensil. it was quite tragic

First time seeing a Balrog try to do that, I must admit.

Oh I planned on ignoring this thread because we wouldn’t get a lynch before day 7 anyway.

What the fu** happened?
The Balrog fell into the abyss where it fought for 6 days against an illusion of MWPP and finally died, exhausted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is MWPP really Minties in disguise? There seems to be some animosity there.

Says the bloke who is obsessed with me in these games and votes for me D1 every game without fail.

Oh I planned on ignoring this thread because we wouldn’t get a lynch before day 7 anyway.

What the fu** happened?
i made a joke about SM sucking his own utensil and things escalated from there.

Says the bloke who is obsessed with me in these games and votes for me D1 every game without fail.
To be fair, I end up voting for most people at some stage of day 1...

Bear in mind that this game is titled "Fellowship of the Ring" mafia, so we can probably discount characters from TTT and ROTK like the Rohirrm, Denethor, Faramir, Treebeard, Mouth of Sauron and Shelob. Even Wormtongue is a stretch.

I could see Arwen or Elrond being doctor. I'd love for Tom Bombadil to somehow be in here.
Are there enough characters in the first book to meet the number of roles though? If we've got 32 players, I reckon there would be at least 5 evil roles, 2 independent and 12 good roles.

Are there enough characters in the first book to meet the number of roles though? If we've got 32 players, I reckon there would be at least 5 evil roles, 2 independent and 12 good roles.
12 good roles is easy. The main 9 + Arwen, Elrond, Galadriel. Throw in Bombadil, Barliman, Glorfindel, Radagast, etc if required...plenty to choose from.

2 independents...Balrog and Gollum seem to fit.

5 evils a bit more challenging. Sauron, Saruman, Witch King, Black Rider. Maybe Lurtz if Nunez goes down the movie route.

Seems to work. I'm sure we'll get a few more hints shortly.

12 good roles is easy. The main 9 + Arwen, Elrond, Galadriel. Throw in Bombadil, Barliman, Glorfindel, Radagast, etc if required...plenty to choose from.

2 independents...Balrog and Gollum seem to fit.

5 evils a bit more challenging. Sauron, Saruman, Witch King, Black Rider. Maybe Lurtz if Nunez goes down the movie route.

Seems to work. I'm sure we'll get a few more hints shortly.
Can you map them out over some of the roles in Nunez' OP?

Can you map them out over some of the roles in Nunez' OP?
I'll have a closer look tomorrow after the night results come through.

I agree with you on Merry, Pippin and Sam being flogs.
Legolas and/or Boromir tracker/watcher.
Gimli is a bit of a mystery.
Galadriel/Gandalf seers.
Elrond doc.
Aragorn vigi.
Frodo I'm not sure at all.

I'll have a closer look tomorrow after the night results come through.

I agree with you on Merry, Pippin and Sam being flogs.
Legolas and/or Boromir tracker/watcher.
Gimli is a bit of a mystery.
Galadriel/Gandalf seers.
Elrond doc.
Aragorn vigi.
Frodo I'm not sure at all.
I can guarnatee you for certain that at least two of these are not quite right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back