Summer of cricket Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Then they don’t even know how long any protection lasts. Will probably end up like the flu shot, get it every year and even then you’re still not protected completely

A 95% effective annual vaccine v a 99% chance of survival virus, hmmm

If the vaccine means we can travel I’ll take the shot and be done.

Apart from it’s annoying as rubbish and I struggle to breathe. My mask is fine it’s just a larger one so I can actually breathe through it. Was a Christmas present might as well make some use out of it lol

everyone finds them annoying, but if we all wore ones that were comfortable but not the correct type then the virus will spread. I find the “struggle to breath” argument a lazy argument for Selfish people who don’t want to wear them

Because everyone is as young, fit and healthy has you!

seriously you don’t have to be a young fit athlete to wear a mask

if you are that concerned with your health that a mask affects your breathing probably best not to be out in public where a contagious virus that Is particularly dangerous to people with respiratory issues is circulating in the community

seriously you don’t have to be a young fit athlete to wear a mask

if you are that concerned with your health that a mask affects your breathing probably best not to be out in public where a contagious virus that Is particularly dangerous to people with respiratory issues is circulating in the community

I’m not concerned about the one in a million chance of catching the virus!

But plenty of people who have minor issues that are made worse by not being able to breathe fresh air. Wearing a mask outdoors is the dumbest thing Victoria did and it was a tough competition!

According to who? Just read the advice.

A mask is a mask, that’s it. Not going to go beyond that myself. If others want to that’s fine. My work is at home I’m isolating as soon as I’m home. Haven’t gone out much lately aside from shopping necessities

yeah much better to have stuff all people going to an event in a city with a bit yet under control spread of virus than any of the many other safer options that more people could attend

Yet your number 1 idea is play it in Melbourne where we suck!

yeah much better to have stuff all people going to an event in a city with a bit yet under control spread of virus than any of the many other safer options that more people could attend

Although chances are if it was in Melbourne now we’d have far less attending than were allowed on Boxing Day and probably the same stupid mask rules.

But plenty of people who have minor issues that are made worse by not being able to breathe fresh air. Wearing a mask outdoors is the dumbest thing Victoria did and it was a tough competition!
Waaayyyy more than one in a million, even here in Australia.

In England, just prior to Christmas, it was 1 in 85 people had the virus. Not "have had the virus at any point in 2020", but 1 in 85 had it at that time. And new cases have doubled since then.

In Victoria bandanas were acceptable according to the advice...
No they aren't. Dhhs below - wearing only a bandana is fineable. Anyway, this is off topic and as such is my last post about the subject. People just want to write their own rules it seems.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210106-163641_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210106-163641_Chrome.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 28

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t say it had to be in Melbourne.

I know let’s play it in the one city in the country where COVID is rife and potentially risk the health of thousands because we are more of a chance of winning a sporting contest 🤦‍♂️

I’d rather win the series we don’t need 2 in Melbourne where we are hopeless.

We suck in Melbourne because the pitch this series suited bowlers.

Expecting a road in Sydney so our batsmen can make tons without much effort.
We suck in Melbourne because our batting lineup was :pileofpoop:. Sydney hasn't had much sun lately so I reckon the pitch will be juiced up on day 1. I think we can turn it around but Warner and Puc will need to get off to a good start to give us early momentum.

I’d rather win the series we don’t need 2 in Melbourne where we are hopeless.

Our record vs India at MCG/SCG.

MCG. SCG

Aussies 8. 6

Draws. 1 5

India 3. 1

4 wins to India at the mcg including the most recent test

Oh what utter horse-s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back