Preview Round 2, 2021: North Melbourne vs Gold Coast @ Metricon Stadium | Saturday March 27 @ 8:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips for the sub? If so, will we have a debut video, similar to Lazzaro last week? I didn’t like it, considering he was named the sub & only played 20 mins.
I prefer debutants not be the sub...

Bit of an anti-climax isn’t it. Left needing a teammate to have a serious injury to get your first run. Not ideal.

Going to be very interesting to see how the midfield performs with Jed back in, Stephenson will also be targeted but Jed's defensive work in the middle might free him up, if not, LDU & Simpkin will start absorbing the contests, in the end someone's bound to be let loose and have a decent game.

Let's see if LDU & Steve-o can carry their form into this week.

Good to see Powell up at FF with Zurhaar on the bench, clearly he's on notice.

Bit harsh on Menadue? Certainly not our worst.

Anyway I guess Noble must have been wanting more and obviously a reason why.

He put in some pretty soft efforts on the weekend. I actually yelled “you’ll never wear a North jumper again” and I felt bad about it all week lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He put in some pretty soft efforts on the weekend. I actually yelled “you’ll never wear a North jumper again” and I felt bad about it all week lol.

Yes he did but not on his own there.

Just feel a tad harsh compared to older players but it's ok as brought in for depth.

I suspect Greenwood will sit on LDU.
I thought Miller was their tagger? In any case, I agree that whoever it is goes straight to LDU. Until we get Cunners back it's going to be a challenge for him to overcome at times this season. With any luck, Jy hits his early form of last year and they start going to him, who I think will deal with it a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back