Autopsy Round 9 = Sydney 72-42 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it clicks for him and we again get some of his impact around the ground as that extra midfielder that he showed.
In saying that, I’d be happy to pay 300k and move him on after 2021. We’d still get two first rounders for him or a quality player and be 700k better off.
No one is paying 2 firsts for him mate, firstly he is out of form, secondly he's a ruckman who doesn't take contested marks, he's pretty much a Josh Fraser type ATM who wins worthless hitouts, the beast he was a few years ago isn't there now.

If the Crows offered to pick up his contract i'd send him off for free.

Mason Cox would do a better job ATM, at least he can take a few marks.

Last edited:

Game is almost gone at 3qr time, Grundy has done nothing, Moore not have much influence, what can we do?

How about putting Moore in the ruck and sending Grundy deep forward you.dumb ******* campaigner? Do something, anything.

Game is almost gone at 3qr time, Grundy has done nothing, Moore not have much influence, what can we do?

How about putting Moore in the ruck and sending Grundy deep forward you.dumb ******* campaigner? Do something, anything.
Yeah not a bad suggestion. Sometimes whether it is coaching or not it pans out that Moore hardly gets a touch for the game.

Yeah not a bad suggestion. Sometimes whether it is coaching or not it pans out that Moore hardly gets a touch for the game.
Bucks should've tried something, i think the only move he made was putting Pendles back in the guts, i like Bucks as a coach, i want him to get an extension but he he needs to be more bold, lets face it we were never going to win thag game with the inexperience we had overall.

Bucks should've tried something, i think the only move he made was putting Pendles back in the guts, i like Bucks as a coach, i want him to get an extension but he he needs to be more bold, lets face it we were never going to win thag game with the inexperience we had overall.
I do not want him to have an extension as the only time we have looked good under him was when Boyd and Longmuir were there. When Grundy and Moore are both playing so poorly surely he could think of switching their roles.

Good old Mihocek looked like he had checked out today. People want rid of Grundy, is it possible he has actually checked out mentally too. Maybe he would gladly be traded provided he can get the same bucks.

I do not want him to have an extension as the only time we have looked good under him was when Boyd and Longmuir were there. When Grundy and Moore are both playing so poorly surely he could think of switching their roles.
You would think so, it's not like Moores dad was a dual brownlow medalist ruckman lol.

Good old Mihocek looked like he had checked out today. People want rid of Grundy, is it possible he has actually checked out mentally too. Maybe he would gladly be traded provided he can get the same bucks.
Checkers copped a bad one in the knackers in the first, Checkers is the least of our problems IMO.

You like Bux as a coach??
Sorry, you lost me the moment you said that.

You like Bux as a coach??
Sorry, you lost me the moment you said that.
Yeah i can see both sides of the story, i think Buckley's biggest flaw is requesting the wrong type of players, now Wrights on board and if he has full authority to select the list he wants i'd be happy giving Bucks another contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In case you missed the email the cleanout started seven months ago. Its a lot further progressed than people realise.
Chicken or the egg?
Daicos, Pendles and I Q would all be considered good to excellent ball users.
Our slow ball movement and stagnant teammates invite and allow pressure on the players in possession.
The poor ball use doesn’t allow players to get free or implement a game plan.

chicken or the egg?
My God...not a coaching issue? I am speechless. How many more years do you wish to give bux before you decide it is a coaching issue??
I can't spare another decade of my life.

I am sure alot of our players would be happy to be traded, after seeing how readily Bux could turn on any one of them if and when he decided they were expendable ( cf: Adam Treloar, Stepho and Flip).
Grundy may well be one who took particular offence at the way Bux so treacherously cut Adz out of the club.
I don't want Grundy out; I want Buckley out instead.
As for Checkers, .... he is an iron man, who sets an example for the entire team. I love him for his rock solid commitment to the very highest standards. He would never Check out, regardless of his attitude to the coach. There is a limit though, to how long he can stay like that.

Buckley’s pressers all sound the same. We could cut and paste one together for next week and it would be a perfect match.

Buckley seems very good, post-match, describing what went wrong. Perhaps someone should tell him that it’s actually his core job to FIX what’s not working, rather than just commentate on it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We are in a very bad Catch 22 - Buckley won't walk and the Board won't fire him.
We have to just watch a dumpster fire each week and the coach saying all the same things.
Board should grow a pair and fire him and put all the players on notice that they are all up for review with the next coach - so no one is safe - as there will be a rebuild.
Light a fire under them weak Board - set an example - be ruthless not toothless.
Sick of seeing the Black & White marshmallows each week.

Dunno what happened after quarter time, but hopefully we can grow out of it.
Really? No we won't until there is significant change at the top. Haven't you learnt anything over the last decade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back