Roast IF it isn't biased or ncompetent..... THEN it must be inciteful media coverage part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The biggest thing (not that it makes a difference) was Rioli wasn't blocking for Sheed. He was protecting space so he could mark the ball, but Sheed beat him to it.
Maynard had his back to the play so didn't even know where the ball was, or that Sheed was even there. Should've been done for front on contact as he was the on shepherding Rioli from getting a run at the ball.

Maynard had his back to the play so didn't even know where the ball was, or that Sheed was even there. Should've been done for front on contact as he was the on shepherding Rioli from getting a run at the ball.

Good thing is the trophy is well and truly etched.

And much heavier than I thought.

Questioning the 'why' of Robbo, is to stare into the abyss itself. The man is an enigma, neither truly alive or dead, existing in a state that is between worlds, straddling an incorporeal line between truth and madness, a fever dream that floats upon the edge of our collective consciousness. What drives him? does he see as we see? does he feel pain or remorse? is he a solid or a liquid? The universe will billow into dust and all that will be left is the echo: "nah nah nah...nah...honestly Gerard...seriously...I dunno...hmmm...I think...probably...its the culcha!".

Robbo simply is

Just watched 360 to hear their take on the Eagles game and they did pretty well.

Robbo starts the episode stating that he had an incident with 2 dogs and a concrete pond so don't judge him for not speaking clearly. IE: "I'm not drunk."

Then I stayed around to hear him talk about the Mackay bump. Some of the most incoherent rambling on par with Billy Madison explaining the industrial revolution. I legit looked around my room for cameras to see if I was being punked.

He is the 8th wonder of the world.

Just watched 360 to hear their take on the Eagles game and they did pretty well.

Robbo starts the episode stating that he had an incident with 2 dogs and a concrete pond so don't judge him for not speaking clearly. IE: "I'm not drunk."

Then I stayed around to hear him talk about the Mackay bump. Some of the most incoherent rambling on par with Billy Madison explaining the industrial revolution. I legit looked around my room for cameras to see if I was being punked.

He is the 8th wonder of the world.
I watched that just to see the state of Robbo. Seemed liked he was spaced out on some heavy painkillers. Bloke just dribbles shit and Whately has to try and make it seem coherent.

In their last 9 games, Tigers play 6 at MCG and only 2 against top 8 teams.
Brisbane at MCG and Geelong home game at... MCG.

They have only beaten one side in the 8, Bulldogs in round 7.
So they could be finishing 14-8 with no further wins against top 8 teams.

The MCG game against the Cats should at least trouble them. They got touched up there pretty bad earlier in the year to the Cats. But yeah they have a soft draw, as usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They could, but I suspect they'll have a shock loss along the way. Probably end up 5th or 6th. There will be a lot of talk about them still winning the flag (like we had last two seasons when we finished 5th), but I see them being knocked out by week 2

Richmond have Prestia, Lynch, Nankervis and Astbury to come back into the side that we beat on Saturday.

They are more than capable of going on a tear and winning their last 9 games despite their up and down form so far

Unapologetic Richmond fan is Caro.

Where is our ex-Eagle media personality to get some balance against Pav and the other deadwood?
Can we fast-track Schoey?

I use toilet paper but I dont read it. So I cannot comment on the article. However the ump could have been more technical and paid the down field free for a push in the back on Ryan. Similar to the one thet tore Kerr's hammy so it must be cut out of the game.

Me, I just enjoy how much it hurt them. Better than Shueys kick after the siren for an obvious high tackle? for theater probably not.

While perusing the Richmond tears thread I saw a comment or two about how they hope to finish ~5th-6th which they believed would mean they would avoid travelling interstate for the finals.

I bet they have no comprehension that to achieve the same result, we have to finish top 2. And we can't finish top 4 if we lose every away game like they can.

But but but at the same time 7 games in a row at the MCG has no advantage whatsoever nope none at all wah wah wah Optus advantage crowds boo.

Our 2018 team shits all over their teams from the past 4 years.

Richmond have Prestia, Lynch, Nankervis and Astbury to come back into the side that we beat on Saturday.

They are more than capable of going on a tear and winning their last 9 games despite their up and down form so far
I think you are right. And they probably will make a dent in finals.

But in the same breath, clutching defeat from the jaws of Victory on Sunday night is the most Richmondy thing I've seen from them since Mundy's goal after the siren over 4 years ago.

I don't disagree with Cornes. Having one more crack at a premiership was a valid tactic by the Eagles (though always against the odds due to our age profile & injury history), but it also dug the hole that little bit deeper that we will have to climb out of when we need to rebuild our next generation of talent.

It's what we do after this season that will reveal whether we're a club in denial or not.

They were saying the same thing at the end of 2017 when Mitchell and Priddis retired.

Eagles seem to rebuild on the go.

What do we really need? 2 or 3 decent midfielders and a replacement for Nic when he retires in 2 to 3 years.

Already have JK's and Hurn's replacements playing now.

They were saying the same thing at the end of 2017 when Mitchell and Priddis retired.

What do we really need? 2 or 3 decent midfielders and a replacement for Nic when he retires in 2 to 3 years.

Exactly, leave the rebuilding business to clubs like Carlton, Melbourne, Norf and Freo. Well run clubs shouldn't need to miss finals often at all, no reason why we can't make finals the next few years as well and rack up a decade on the trot, should be 7 years in a row this year, the most of any club.

And LEdwards looks a decent replacement for Redden, if not even a replacement for Shuey.

TK and Yeo both still on their 20's.

Nic is the obvious one. Will leave a hole of course, but he is not on the downward spiral yet (if anything he is bordering on a career best year).

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back