Review Geelong beat Doggies by 5 points and break their hearts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gees I’ve seen a lot of after siren shots on goal for victories now.

gary Rohan vs footscray
touhy vs Melbourne
hawkins vs hawthorn
bartel vs hawthorn
riccardi vs carlton
brownless vs doggies
ablett vs nth.

Not counting the situation (or else finals would always be on top), I have my top 3 as Hawkins, Tuohy, Rohan. Riccardi a very close 4th but I found that game super frustrating.

Dunkley - Starting Centreman
Treloar - Starting Wingman
Martin - Starting Ruckman
Wood - Premiership Captain

Plus Naughton who only played a half and Vandameer best 22 player. Plus playing away from the Cattery. The Cats were dour tonight and definitely not at their best losing Duncan early, but the Dogs are long way from full strength. Good win, but could have easily been a different result.
1624022707887.gif

6bbb528b3b931def73db724e09b0888e.gif

Gary might of kicked the goal but Joel won us the game. Absolute star.
That knock on was just brilliant, not just effort and fight but awareness. Any other option wouldve resulted in dogs getting the ball again. They were all over us with getting numbers, we were trying on so many occasions and failed...then that play... brilliant!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They hate he doesn't play for them
True. Still, as a Geelong supporter, I appreciate oppo teams with brilliant players.

*If only I could think of one 🤔*

The way the Bulldogs are umpired is a disgrace. Their ‘quick hands from the contest’ are illegal disposals more than 50% of the time and it is never called. Bad umpiring cost the Swans a flag against them and it almost cost us the game tonight.

Anyway, give Tom Stewart all six Brownlow votes and thank you Gary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back