Preview Rd 21 - Richmond v North Melbourne - MCG Saturday 7 August 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget that the match fitness in the VFL has been pretty scratchy missing patches of games so it has been difficult to get that gut running that he needs to develop. His motor is fine for the VFL but he obviously needs than most more to take the next step. Bolton was the same, perhaps still is by his inconsistency. Flog him over the preseason I say.
Flogging a dead horse?

A good read Wallaby. Loved the intro but I was sure the slater was going to be an analogy for our opposition this week. Disappointed when you stated it was a digression because I was very much transposing 'slater' for 'Norf' as I was reading!
I believe it was merely an existential crisis. Emile Durkheim claimed that through the study of social class, religous influence and positivism it was possible to discover phenomena that occurred indpendently of individuals in a society, but have a forcible effect on them, but then again, he never watched Tom Lynch miss a sitter from the goalsquare.

I believe it was merely an existential crisis. Emile Durkheim claimed that through the study of social class, religous influence and positivism it was possible to discover phenomena that occurred indpendently of individuals in a society, but have a forcible effect on them, but then again, he never watched Tom Lynch miss a sitter from the goalsquare.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the changes, but there’s still a major issue. Our midfielders are too slow and that’s where the problems have been all year.

Agree. Swapping out players 21 and 22 doesn't help the fact that the majority of our top ten from the B&F count have gone backwards. We could be playing mid-career KB in the forward pocket and it wouldn't have stopped the opposition kicking multiple goals from centre bounce, week after week.

Don’t think hunger is George’s problem…

kicking and handballing on the other hand
And literally the actual placing of said rocket has merit for all supporters who have waited near 20 odd rounds for this non selection.

When was the last time a team had 2 rioli's in..if ever?

Pretty sure this hasn't happened at VFL / AFL level. St Marys in the Darwin league regularly have multiple Riolis. It's pretty fun. They generally come in two sizes - 40kg of knees and elbows or "I can't believe 100kg moves that fast". Broadcast on NITV from time to time.

Anyone know if WAFL or SANFL have had multiple Rioli teams in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back