Review Round 22 vs Essendon @ Alphabet Stadium (Sunday 15.08.2021 - 3:20pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified just reported that it will be at Marvel. Absurd decision by the AFL. No integrity whatsoever. Our HOME GROUND at the AWAY TEAMS HOME GROUND!
If thats true, then the suns must have chosen it. Could have chosen ballarat. Can't use the G on sunday. So marvel. geelong or ballarat is the only options I could think so

Footy Classified just reported that it will be at Marvel. Absurd decision by the AFL. No integrity whatsoever. Our HOME GROUND at the AWAY TEAMS HOME GROUND!
Chill dude, we would of chosen to play there. 3rd week in a row at the same ground has some benefits, no home crowd for Essendon still either so it's not a problem

Pardon the intrusion. Will we see Markov back in this week? Gee I'm loving your medium defenders in Powell, Ballard and the rotation of HBFs like Markov.

Got a lot of good bones at the Suns (esp with Touk, Rowell/Anderson, King, Ainsworth).

Pardon the intrusion. Will we see Markov back in this week? Gee I'm loving your medium defenders in Powell, Ballard and the rotation of HBFs like Markov.

Got a lot of good bones at the Suns (esp with Touk, Rowell/Anderson, King, Ainsworth).
Injury report has him as a test for this week im pretty sure, so there is a good chance. Have missed his dash off HBF a lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Least we have experience playing there, how often have Essendon played there recently?
We played there maybe 5 weeks ago? But other than that the last time was in 93

We’ll come into this game with the leagues
9th best defence
17th or 18th best attack

Essendon defence is bottom 5 or 6.
Can we please kick a few goals!

needing king to get to 50 goals this year - due to slot 3 or 4.

We're also 4th for attack ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back